“Can't Wait To Go Back!”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Cayo Ensenachos
La Ronge, Canada
“Can't Wait To Go Back!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2013

We stayed at IBE from February 11th to 18th, 2013. Travelled with Sunwing direct from Saskatoon. The airport in Santa Clara was a breeze, ours was the only flight in at the time, so we were through and on the bus in about 30 minutes. The bus ride to Cayo Ensenachos was about 90 minutes..... the bus was very comfortable and our guide was very informative, so the ride seemed to go by quickly. We were the first ones dropped off and the last ones picked up on the day of departure.
When we arrived at the resort, we were taken to a meeting room and given our envelope which included: 2 room cards, our bracelets, a map of the resort as well as a spa menu. We were also served an ice cold drink. The room assignment was on the envelope along with our name. We then went back to the front of the lobby where a bell hop awaited with our luggage and took us to our room. This entire process was fast and effcient and overall very organized.
The room was your typical hotel style room, other than the walk in closet, which I think is really nice.. also loved the large balcony. It was clean, comfortable and our maid service was fantastic! All the amenities you would expect were there, an iron/ironing board, safe, coffee maker, new TV ( with several english channels and even a few Canadian channels). Beach towels in the room and plenty of towels for 2 people in the bathroom. I was very pleased with the accomodations and happy to call this home for the week.
The food at the buffet was pretty good... I say "pretty good" because it did get repetitive by the end of the week. They really don't change it up much, but there was alot of choice, so I never had a hard time finding something to eat. I will say though, one night they had turkey and it was fantastic. Not sure how they cooked that bird, but it was so tasty!! We ate at 3 al-a-cartes... The Italian, International and Mediterrainian. The food at all 3 was VERY good... The ambiance at the Med was the best though. It's located right on the ocean, and even though it was dark out, you could see the water from the large deck which just gave it an edge over the others.
The lobby is where we spent all of our evenings. They have a live band every night before the shows and a couple nights, people got up and danced. It was a nice way to unwind after the day. We did attend 2 shows and both were very well done. You can tell alot of work goes into the production... hats off the the performers!
The service on every level is outstanding here!! I did not encounter one staff member who did not have a smile on their face and a genuine kindness about them. The staff at IBE go out of their way to make you feel welcome. This is definitely the strength of this resort ( well that and the beaches of course) I cannot say enough how beautiful the Cuban people are! They honeslty go out of their way to make you feel welcome. Right from the reception staff to the gardeners. I was so impressed with the staff.
Then there's the beaches... for those of you who go here for the first time, be prepared to be blown away!! Megano beach is very nice, but Ensenachos beach is post card perfect!! The sand is soft and white and clean, the water is crystal clear and calm and the color of jade! I have never seen such a beautiful beach... The staff greet you at the boardwalk and set up your chairs for you. The drink service is fast and effcient... I don't know how they can keep all those orders straight and do it with a smile on thier face for the entire day! Again, the staff on all levels is just fantastic!!
One thing I should add though, there is alot of walking as the resort is very spread out. Personally I enjoy the walking, but if you have mobility issues or just don't like to walk alot, this may be an issue for you. You can get a ride if you request one, but please keep in mind that there are only so many golf carts and staff members available, so you may need to have patience when requesting one.
In closing I'll say... We have been to some very nice resorts and always said we'd not return to the same one twice because there's just too many places to see in this big world. But... we are returning to IBE next year for our annual winter holiday without a doubt! I will be dreaming of Ensenachos beach until then. I loved our holiday at Iberostar Ensenachos and I can't wait to return.
If you have any questions at all about something that I did not touch on in my review, please contact me as I'd be happy to help.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
24 Thank Travel4Fun56
Brenda C, General Manager at Iberostar Ensenachos, responded to this review, February 27, 2013
Dear TravleFun56,

On a behalf of the staff and management here at Iberostar Ensenachos we would like to thank you for your nice review. We all are hardworking people always seeking the best for all our clients. Should you choose our hotel, or some other Iberostar Hotels, for your next vacation, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Wish you all the best,

Brenda Correa

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,012)
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
lichfield
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2013

Anyone reading these reviews before a trip could be quite confused! I can understand some of the mixed comments, the are a few little points that could make a big difference, but on the whole it's a pretty good place.
The key thing is to be aware of what cant be changed. There is a lot of walking, it's not really realistic to try to take a cart everywhere, every time, though it's all level walking. The upside is that it's very spacious!

I wouldn't say the beaches are best in Cuba, quite narrow and backed by scrub grass, Guardalavaca had more scenic, wider White sand beaches, but hey Ensenachos beach is long and gently sloping so it's cool. For a European making the long trip, I'd say you need to be prepared that this is a beach resort and there's nothing of note in the vicinity. Once here, you're on the beach or at the pool...the culture and sights are back in Havana. The advantage is that european travellers normally come via Havana and arrive in the tiny local airport which is just five minutes away. A few of us did arrange a driver to go to the nearest town one day; it's not very near and the drive isn't enthralling but we got to see a little of the reality of Cuba and met some lovely people. I don't think I'd come to the Cayos again, simply because there are equally nice resorts but less isolated, elsewhere.

Again, the buffet was a bit disappointing in layout and style, tables were closely packed and the room didn't 'work' aesthetically, whereas resorts like playa pesquera have managed a more intimate style for their large buffets. However, the choice here is immense, again, not well displayed or labelled but great food. Freshly cooked fish/meat/pasta stations every night as well as roasts, sautes etc. I think the ambiance (and customer experience) could be improved by displaying the evening menu from breakfast time onwards. People just didn't realise what there was on offer!! For me I loved the unlimited Serrano style ham as an option at most meals...I ate it with melon, with cheese, with scrambled eggs etc. And heaps of fresh prawns(shrimp in north America) several times a week. Wow, and freshly grilled lobster tails at the fish station!! Oooh and roast lamb, beef fillet.

The poorest meal location for ambiance, food and service was definitely what was called the international while we we there, but others call the steak house, at the park pool. It's a tiny room, devoid of character at night, maybe because of the wind the blinds were pulled, if it had looked out onto the floodlit pool it might have been nicer. The salad bar was tired by day and night and I never found anything appealing enough to choose. Choices from the menu were poor and not well cooked either. Sad, the buffet was so much nicer!

I stayed in the park section as UK guests are automatically located there unless we pay a supplement for the spa. My room was fine, clean, everything worked. I noticed the shower screen leaked because the seal had gone, filled in a comment card and it was fixed next morning. I always had daily fresh beach towels left and can't complain at all about the room. Some of my group had rattly air con or lacked hot water, but I was fine on all fronts. In block 43, it was a very quiet location, probably equally distant from everything in the resort!

Do you know, probably the biggest negative is something hardly anyone mentions in the reviews! The watersports are hidden away so badly you have to go out of your way to find them...very non visible. Other than a couple of catamarans that came out to megano, everything else was tucked away in a cove with no facilities. The first few days of our trip we couldn't find any info about water sports though the water was ideal for kayaking and we are experienced so really wanted to get out...by the time we found the place the sea was too rough. In ten days no one in the party saw any pedalo, kayak or windsurfer out on the ocean. SOOOO disappointing. It's a trek to get to that beach, then no shade or sun beds or refreshments so it would be a case of turn up, do the activity and walk back to somewhere else.

The range of music in the lobby is such a great strength ! If you're a sad person who wants to sit in silence all evening, go somewhere else! Music in the lobby exceeded my expectations. Duos, trios, vocalists, a 22piece wind band(more like an orchestra) popped up at varying times and added so much joie de vivre...it wasnt rowdy music in any way. It would be great to advertise the programme and the times of performers as I just couldn't get it right to make sure I caught the musicians I most liked.

I guess I cant finish without a comment about tipping...It did seem that some staff have become too used to tips and that unless you tipped big early on, the service you received was very second rate from these guys. Some guests didnt realise the relative value of CuCs and seemed to give huge tips without realising...others chose to do it deliberately to buy better service. Me, I'm a little and often sort of girl but it wasnt good enough for some staff. In particular I'd say this was a problem with SOME of the bell boys who would ignore people waiting some time for carts in favour of certain other guests. It's quite blatant! Large tips ensured your wine glass was refilled in the buffet, or the nicer tables became available. I think the cracker for me was a beach guy asking me to move my sun bed location because it might be in the way of a game, only to get more beds ready in that spot for some other people who turned up shortly afterwards.

Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
6 Thank nonsuchgirls
Dear nonsuchgirls,

All the staff and Management team at Iberostar Ensenachos wants to thank you for sharing your comments and experience with us and other readers. We are glad to know that you were able to enjoy our services, specially the staff and the beach. I will forward your review to our Execuive Cheff; heywill take you comments into consideration. Yes the aly out of the buffet it is not the normal per IBEROSTAR but since we ytook opver we have done some remos in order to improve the service and the flow in the peak hours. Well I do not nkow what yu can not book into the SPA section that it is the only adults because we offer to all our tour operators and he nationality doesnt have to be any problem as we work with all of them. I will check what i ti sgoing on with the servcies that the outside company must have to bring in the water sports center, we actually ask them to replace the mask and fins as they were in terribel conditions even hygienic. Tips, that it is a big point of view as I always said that this are according the guest, the employees thay have aregular payment pe rthe srevices if teh guest wnat to give them more it is up to them but the service must to be equal x everyone and in this I also include the Bellboys / Beach boys. We hope we can welcome you back again some day.

Best regards,

Winnipeg, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2013

The staff at the Iberostar Ensenachos are amazing and really worth getting to know. They all speak really good English for the most part and all of the entertainers are very fun, funny and involved in trying to make your stay a very good one. The food didn't "wow" me but I always could find something that I liked. I'm already planning on going back!

2 Thank Alison M
Dear Allison M,

Thank you so much for taking part of your time and write us about your recent stay at Iberostar Ensenachos, we appreciate all your comments, we love that you have been a wonderful stay here among us, we work hard in order to all our guests feel themselves like home. We hope to have you again among us in the future and offer you even a better service.

Best Regards

Burlington, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2013

First time in Cuba and first time at an all inclusive. Very pleased over all with our room, bar, entertainment and buffet. Beach was lovely and staff went above and beyond at all times to make our visit exceptional. Great for pure relaxation if that's what you are after.

Room Tip: choose Bungalow 20/21 for proximity to main building and pool. also away from any traffic noise.
3 Thank RoCa2
Dear Roca2,

Thank you very much for this nice review. I will pass your words to all my staff. Yes, we have a lot of changes as you mentioned and it is an ongoing process that will never stop. We are glad that you had a good time and let me tell you that whenever you decide to visit us again please do not hesitate to contact us.

Wishing you the best,

Ontario
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2013

We stayed at Iberostar Ensenachos from Feb 9th to Feb. 16, 2013. First time to this resort. 23 times to Cuba. The drive from Santa Clara airport is long and bumpy, Almost 2 hours. It was dark so we couldn't see the water on the 38 KM causeway crossing, same for the return back to the airport. We flew Air Transat and flight was slightly delayed going and 2 hours delayed returning due to deicing at Pearson. Given the magnitude of the storm the Friday before we left, we were lucky there was no delays leaving. When we arrived we weren't told to leave our suitcases at the front, so everyone rolled their baggage to a room behind the front desk where we were given a briefing a drink of champagne and our room envelopes. We had to fill out registration cards for each traveler. Lucky it was just my wife and I. At this point it is after 2 a.m. and filling out cards could wait till the morning. Then we had to haul our suitcases back to where we started to get shuttled to our rooms by golf carts. Suitcases arrived 15 minutes later. We requested a king size bed and received 2 doubles. After being married for 37 years, not a big issue. The thermostat for the a/c didn't work. It was pulled off the wall. I put it back together and got it going. The fridge was open and dripping water and the drinks were warm. Apart from the bottled water, we didn't bother with anything as we weren't sure how long they were sitting there. The resort is beautiful but large. We stayed at the spa section adults only so were fairly close to the buffet and pool. Food was good and the Ala carts restaurants were ok. Mediterranean and steak House were the best. Service and waitresses were top notch ans well deserving of tips. They appreciated each Peso given. Biggest issue we had was beach towels. No matter what time you went there were none available. We complained after 3 days and each day after we had fresh towels waiting in our room daily upon arriving back from the pool. The beaches were crowded and there was no shade to be found. We only spent 2 days there. They need to add more shade cabanas. Some days it was hard to find shade around the pool also. The snack bar at the pool was not great. The salad bar was covered and no one told us there was food behind the covering. The burgers were small and tasteless. The snack bar at the beach was much better and had fresh pizza and pasta. Only problem is they ran out of beer twice just before lunch at noon. It arrived at around 1:30. The weather was awesome. Mid 80's daily and not a drop of rain all week.The buffet was good but you had to beg for ketchup as it was hidden and given by request. Cubans should know by now we Canadians like our ketchup and hunting for it around a buffet when you food is getting cold is not fun. Given the distance from the airport, and the condition of the roads, we regretfully will not return. If this doesn't bother you, the resort is one of the best we've stayed at it Cuba.
Stan and Kathy-Oshawa Ont

2 Thank scape
Dear Scape,

On a behalf of the staff and management here at Iberostar Ensenachos we would like to thank you for your review. However, we feel sorry that our hotel was not up to your expectation and more than that the road and the distance that it is in between the airport and the hotel that for good we are the first of the rest. We assure you that improvement, in all our services are an ongoing process and our priority is guest satisfaction. However, just let me inform you that the laundry that provides the service in the whole Cayo had a huge maintenace inconvenience that affect to the operation from all hotel not only us. Just to inform you that in a couple of weeks we will start over the contruction of new huts per the beach area. So if you decide to come please do not hesitate to contact us.

Wish you all the best ,

Ontario, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2013

My husband and I stayed at this beautiful resort Feb. 8 -15. After leaving a big snowstorm behind in Toronto, we were looking forward to our 4th stay. The first two were when it was the Royal Hideaway. Everything about this place is wonderful. The beaches are spectacular and the employees are very courteous. We noticed a few improvements from last year, such as the addition of the beach grill at Megano and a better selection of food at the buffet. Our favorite a la carte was the Seafood Restaurant. We had been a little disappointed when we found out that it was no longer an adults only resort, but not anymore. We saw a few families and most of the children were very young. Now that we are grandparents, we did not mind having the little ones around. For the most part, they were all well behaved.
We had requested a room in a partcular building and thanks to Brenda it was granted.
I have read many reviews and have come across a few that were not really a good indicator of this resort. If you are looking for a beautiful beach with great snorkeling right at the shore, large comfortable rooms, beautiful gardens and friendly courteous staff, then this is the place for you. Do not be put off by the occasional negatives, they are the exceptions.
We met alot of people who have been at this resort multiple times and I am happy to say that we will also be returning.

3 Thank Grandmabb
Dear MaryJaneP,

Wish you all the best,

Montreal
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2013

So just to put things into perspective…we love Cayo Santa Maria, love the Cuban people and within the last year we have been very fortunate to have travelled to Cayo Santa Maria several times. This was our 2nd trip back to Iberostar Ensenachos (see past review with family at Park Suites Section) however, this time around we decided to try out the Grand Village/Villas section for Valentine’s Day. We travelled with another couple for the week and were simply enthralled with this exceptional section of the hotel. Weather was blissful which also put everything into perspective - it was a picture-perfect setting. I am a very picky avid traveller and love being spoiled...and this WAS the perfect place for us!

VILLAS/GRAND VILLAGE SUITES :
From the time we arrived to the time we departed, this was one of our BEST vacations ever! We heard the Villas section was outstanding but to experience it ourselves was more than I could have imagined. Our spacious bungalow was gorgeous and included a separate bedroom, 2 large bathrooms, a dining room, kitchen and a nicely appointed living room. Keep in mind that the rooms are not brand new so you might have to overlook the ‘’tired’’ upholestry on the sofa and armchair (in our particular case and room). The bonus of an outdoor jacuzzi was a great touch! I am not even a jacuzzi fan but found myself relaxing in it on many occasions with a nice glass of bubbly in my hand! What a life! It was cleaned immaculately every day by hand and was often decorated with lovely flowers. Maid service was good – they missed a few spots but in general it was cleaned well and their towel art was lovely.

Staying at the Villas is like being treated to your own personalized secluded oasis. A hotel within a hotel. No worries that were were ``too far`` from the main lobby at all. When we wanted to listen to the great musicians in the lobby at night, see a show, or eat at any of the other restaurants we just hopped into our dedicated minivan and off we went! Transportation was always available and in fact, if I’m not mistaken, this shuttle runs from 7am until 11pm. So Villa guests - no worries about being stranded at the main lobby as I had read in other reviews – this was definitely not the case. As an extra bonus you will simply adore your drivers! Michael and Osmany a great thanks to you both! Polite, prompt, extremely funny – they were amazing drivers and were always the best ending to our magical evenings and drives back ``home``...

FOOD/DINING :
We had the option of eating all of our meals at their own quaint & elegant restaurant (GOURMET RESTAURANT / El Colonial) or taking the minivan to the main lobby to either the buffet or many of the other restaurant choices on the premises. Our first choice for dining was this restaurant as the menu was lovely and visual presentations were a piece of art! Breakfasts were great and didn't feel the need to go to main buffet every morning - we ordered a la carte and it was delicious - how can you go wrong with eggs the way you want ,crepes, fresh fruit plates, serrano ham, scrumptious croissants, pastries, cheese, etc. And to have the elegant YAN serve us one evening for dinner – well, that was the best part of all! We also dined at the Italian restaurant (good food but yes as reviewers have stated there is a mouldy smell that really got to me this time), La Punta Del Pirata (Seafood – am allergic but still had a nice choice for me) and the buffet in the main lobby. The only one we really did not enjoy as much as the others was the Steakhouse in the Spa Section – food was mediocre, lights were terribly bright – but, at par with the other restaurants, service was impeccable. Nevertheless we didn’t go hungry! We are foodies but we also know the limits and restraints you can encounter in Cuba. Have an open mind! I cannot understand however that some people complain about the food when the choices are quite abundant, especially at the buffet! There’s definitely something for everyone.

Please remember that in Cuba, there are many things that you have to take with a grain of salt. If you are a complainer, then stay home! Admittingly so, we did sometimes turn a blind eye to small details but overall keep an open mind and an open heart. If not, then Cuba is not the place for you! I travel the world and I know what to expect in each and every country I visit – so if you’re going to Cuba thinking you’re going to experience a gastronomical holiday then you have not chosen accordingly. They do what they can with sometimes very limited supplies. If you want beautiful beaches in a very comfortable setting, then you’ll be pleased. In our case, main priorities are beaches. In all the times we have vacationed in Cuba, we have pleasantly returned home with a extra baggage (more around the waist than in our suitcases!) skin slightly toasted and livers filled with bubbly, good wine and exceptional rum  Who could ask for more?

BEACH :
Our beach was situated to the far left end of Playa Ensenachos and one important advantage for us was how quiet it was. Transparent water, stunning vistas of a view of an endless horizon, & turqouise hews filled with peace. Our most stressful decision of the day was when to snorkel and what to drink! Augustin was our beach bartender and was such a lovely man – very professional and quiet. When he smiled our day was made. This time around, we had so much fun at our beach that we didn’t even step foot on Megano which is also stunning. We deeply appreciated the extra space, lack of loud music and being too close to your palapa neighbour. We felt like we had the entire beach to ourselves. A lovely young timid lifeguard, Yosvany, was so friendly and offered to take my boyfriend snorkling one day – the 2 had a blast! The highlight of the week at the beach was being surprised with the bartending service of the effervescent bartender AMAURY who normally works at Megano beach. This man laughs and works wholeheartedly from his soul! His lovely wife Zaily works in the lobby bar and is equally charming and a very beautiful person inside and out. His service shines as does his smile. We were fortunate enough to have met him on our last trip with the family. He loves life and it shows! You will also fall in love with Misleidi, Yudelsy, Ayandy (the chef) and the rest of the gang at the Villas. They are ALL wonderful without exception!

STAFF :
The bellboys and drivers at the main lobby – ROBERTO, ANGEL (a real Angel!), JESUS & MICHEL – wow, amazing service and smiles that break your heart! They all remembered us from our previous stay with the family and even took the time to ask how everyone back home was doing. This touched my heart deeply… Angel treated us to some great stories and a terrific tour of the hotel once again. They are polite and NEVER pestered us for tips – NEVER! Infact, on our last trip, Angel almost broke his back lifting my suitcase up the stairs to our room but refused a large tip and just smiled saying : next time just bring me a new back 

The gardeners we met at the Villas section - I don’t know what to say. We were blessed with the presence of Felix and Mario. Felix is one of the hardest workers we met as well as being such a very generous man. He would show up almost every morning with coconuts, fruits and even a good-bye gift for us all on our last stay. When we offered him a ‘’gift’’ he touched his heart and said ‘’familia’’…nevertheless, we managed to hide something in his shirt pocket to thank him for his service. Mario, was also as equally amazing and treated us to sugar cane one day – so yummy! And you can only imagine the joy in receiving the most colourful floral bouquets from them on Valentine’s Day at the beach – too much! They treated all of us early-risers to exquisite arrangements. Impressed? Words cannot describe how lovely this was…

Hats off to the following gems who treated us to their OUTSTANDING service once again : Yoelkys, Annia, Pavel, Yan (Gourmet), both food and beverage managers Dario and Cesar – very impressive group who work seamlessly to provide an exceptional quality of service. A huge thanks as well to Yoanka (sales) for her dedication and hard work and huge heart! To our butlers Marechal, Diego, Yandry and Esteban – you were all amazing. From the bubbly chilled and ready to be served after a relaxing day at the beach, to the jacuzzi & candle time, wine & cheese and especially for the flowers hand-delivered to our room on Valentine’s Day – wow wow and wow!

And then there is the manager Brenda - professional, beautiful, efficient, effervescent, refined and always available. She’s a lovely woman who well represents the hotel. Iberostar are very lucky to have her at the helm of Ensenachos! Congrats on your new job Brenda and looking forward to seeing you again in June. You are a class act and we immensely appreciated everything you did for us.

GIFTS OR TIPPING :
As for gifts – well many people have asked what to bring or how much to tip. We tend to tip generously after great service (as we do at home as well). We also choose to fill up extra suitcases with baby clothes, medicine and other goods they have trouble finding or are quite expensive. I donate back home as well so this practice was not out of my standards at all. We do what WE want – and not what is expected of us. No one has EVER asked us for anything. Our thoughts are that we are fortunate enough to be able to travel, so we like to give back in any way we can. Our lives are so different in so many ways and on so many levels. Cubans are exceptional people. On our last day we were blessed with personalized gifts from many staff members which overwhelmed me to tears. Listen to their stories and learn from their humble living conditions and huge hearts. I am a better person each and every time I leave there…

TRANSPORTATION :
Bus ride from the airport – nothing to add to other reviews – yes it’s 90 minutes and goes by quickly, but think of it as a nice little tour and listen to the guide as they inform you of the various towns and history of the area. The causeway is beautiful and you can spot some pink flamengos if you’re lucky. You can change your money at the airport as well – almost same rate as in hotel. TIP : Ask for your CUC pesos in denominations of 1’s and 3’s – easier to distribute for tips!

SMOKING :
My only REALLY negative comment I have to express (along with many others we met) is the absolute horrendous amount of smoking that takes place in the lobby. This trip far exceeded the amount of smokers I have ever come across. Yes, I get that it’s an open air lobby and yes, I get the fact that I can always go into the lobby bar when there is no smoking permitted but why should I have to cave to the needs of smokers? After our dinners we alI loved sitting in the lobby at night listening to the great musicians play. The worst area had to have been the all-too-brightly-lit corridor just before the auditorium for the shows at night where an astounding 99% of those playing cards and board games chained smoked for hours! We were a complete minority being non-smokers. In my opinion smoking should be permitted in the uncovered outside section of the lobby only – at the back facing the fountains and Megano beach. Just a suggestion.

To our wonderful beach friends and other Villa guests who put up with our ‘’joie de vivre’’ every day – thank you for the great laughs. Francine & Claude, Christine & Jeff, Sylvie & Marcel and the lovely couple whose giggles in the water put a smile on our faces every morning - you are a classy group of people. We had a blast with you and dearly hope to meet up with you all again on that same stunning beach!

HASTA PRONTO IBEROSTAR ENSENACHOS!!! Countdown has already started for the next trip where I will proudly celebrate my special birthday with you all! Una vez más, gracias por todo!

Room Tip: All rooms were great - sunset rooms were in bungalow 6701 an 6702.
4 Thank MC2Forever
Brenda C, General Manager at Iberostar Ensenachos, responded to this review, February 28, 2013
Dear MC2forever,

Thank you for your review and for taking the time to share your comments about your stay at Iberostar Ensenachos, we are glad to know that you felt welcome since your arrival and I am sure that all our staff will feel proud to know that they helped to make your vacations a "lovely" one. Of course you have choosen a very nice place to get it the Grand Village
as you said it is a Paradise! quiet, specialized service and perfect rooms! next time if you decide to returne ask per the best Sunset in Ensenachos to your buttler and they will take you there and prepare a surprise that you will be amazed as I do.
Thanks per your kind words about my work it make me blush! I love my work and I have a great staff working with me to make this hotel even better and to achive our guest satisfaction.

Looking forward to see you again !

Wisging you the best,

Memories Paraiso Beach Resort
Memories Paraiso Beach Resort
#12 of 15 in Cayo Santa Maria
3.5 of 5 bubbles 6,375 reviews

Been to Iberostar Ensenachos? Share your experiences!