Went for our 4th straight vacation to Iberostar Ensenachos and they hit another home run!Traveled Jan.25/13 to Feb1/13 and was not dissapointed period.Beautiful grounds,beaches,rooms and most of all the people.The food gets better every year and is more than acceptable.The Cuban people are amazing and give you way more than even they get themselves.Great hands on training by new food/beverage manager Ceasar;results are showing already.The addition of a children section is hardly noticable except maybe on you plane ride down and back;but haven't we all had children! On top of the most relaxing vacation you could get in Cuba you also get the best value for you money.Don't hesitate to book this resort as the pictures you see are exactly what you get. Please stop by and say Hola to our friends Yillian and Daykar in the piano bar,Magdiel and Lenoid in the main resturant,Lius the gardener, and Lizzie in the spa pool resturant.You will end up loving them like we do.Thank you for having us. We miss it already.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Cayo Ensenachos, which brings all the Cuban flavor to some of the most exclusive Caribbean beaches. The hotel has a main building and 506 comfortable rooms divided into 3 perfectly defined areas: (Park Suites Area: 260 Rooms Suite Park and 10 Duplex Suites. SPA Suites Area: (area for adults 18 years old and plus): 180 Spa Suite and 10 Duplex Suites. Grand Village Area (area for adults 14 years old plus): 32 Suite, 14 Family Grand Village. All of 506 rooms have balcony or terrace and bathtub/shower/WC, hairdryer, telephone, TV, air conditioning, ceiling bar, minibar, DVD and CD player, coffee maker, safety deposit box, ironing board and iron. All day and night: Varied entertainment program every evening with our entertainers, live shows in our entertainment room. Beach volleyball, tennis court. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Ensenachos Hotel Cayo Ensenachos
- Occidental Royal Hideaway Ensenachos Cayo
- Royal Hideaway Ensenachos
- Occidental Royal Hideaway Ensenachos Hotel