“Great burgers ”

Cuisines: Indian, International
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

We ordered two bacon cheese burgers. Two chips and onion rings. Ordered by phone on collection it was ready straight away and very reasonable price. Git home and Omg best bacon cheese burger ever great value for money too. Many thanks we will be back.

Reviewed June 26, 2014 via mobile

Have eaten from here two nights this hol, great food lots of choice for all likes or dislikes. Very friendly staff definitely recommend for those tried day trippers returning locally. Then will deliver to.

Reviewed May 30, 2014

Had a meal last night from Newtonmore takeaway, what can i say, it totally blew me away, the food was tremendous, we have ate at some of the top range restaurants of this type of food and i have to say this beats them all.
Staff were friendly and made you feel very welcome.
Will definitely be coming back !!!!!
i Recommend highly to anyone, a must try.

Reviewed May 29, 2014

We regularly use this takeaway for Indian food and I have to say that in all my years, it has to be the best take away food I have ever tasted. The staff go out of their way to be helpful and the service is first class.

On reading the one bad review, I would have to say that I have had something missing from my takeaway once but on reporting this, the problem was immediately rectified with profound apologies. I find addressing problems immediately is the answer instead of going away and moaning about it!!

1  Thank Caggy21
Reviewed May 28, 2014

This small takeaway does an amazing job of takeaway food with an extensive International and Indian Selection with everything from Burgers to Bhuna and great Tandoori. All food is cooked fresh so expect to wait a but at busy times but the save the wait and phone your order in and just collect. An excellent delivery service is available too. We have had meals delivered for up to 30 people at a time without a single complaint - highly recommended and great value too.