“Fabulous Food”

Dining options: Delivery
Fochabers, United Kingdom
“Fabulous Food”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

On a recent drive through Strathspey and in ending up in Newtonmore, Hungry and in need of food, I came across the Newtonmore Takeaway. International and Indian food... I'm quite partial to a good Jalfrezi and I wasn't disappointed ... The flavours and spices excited my tongue like no other Jalfrezi has done before.. I thoroughly enjoyed it. With the curry I had rice and a naan bread.. Poppadums and a yogurt sauce were a great way to start my meal off ... My girlfriend had a small pizza to which she said she also thoroughly enjoyed.. They do quite a varied menu, Burgers, Pizza's, Curries, Fajitas and Enchiladas the list goes on sorry the menu goes on.. there is so much to choose from, and considering how busy they were they had the timings bang on. and on hearing comments from the local users of the takeaway as they came in for return orders they are consistent with the delivery of their fine cuisine and of a fair price too... Well done Newtonmore Takeaway... I'll be back.. :-)

• Visited September 2013

“Taste Sensation”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

so, we rang up and asked for our food to be delivered at a certain time, it arrived on the dot. The food was sensational,I had the chicken korma and it was above what I expected, the nann bread was perfection, and it was that good what was left was eaten the following night. I cannot wait for the next meal! I fully recommend this place! For being one of very few takeaways in this area, their standards haven't slipped!

• Visited August 2013