“Yummy cakes”

The Pantry
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed May 15, 2013

Lovely staff . Went in near the end of the day for a late lunch after the drive up. Great value and lovely home baked cakes. Thank you

There are newer reviews for The Pantry

Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

Stopped here 4 lunch, so glad we did, I had macaroni cheese and chips, which @£5.50 is great value 4 money. Massive portions! And it was delicious, my wife had soup and a sandwich, the soup she said was lovely, as was her sandwich, we both finished with a cake! Outstanding!!! If ur ever passing, u gotta eat here!!!

Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

Stopped here for lunch and had the steak burger and chips and my girlfriend had soup. My burger was lovely but it was more just beef burger than steak. The soup was also excellent. I also bought a custard Danish which was amazing. The staff were also lovely, they were so nice and made you want to come back.

Reviewed April 26, 2013 via mobile

Stopped for a bite while passing through and so glad we did. What a lovely friendly place to eat with a good selection of bites to eat. Everything is homemade. I had pea and ham sop and tuna sandwiches which both were delicious. My other half had baked potato and tuna with salad which was mouth wateringly delicious and then the home made Mega chocolate fudge cake OMG to die for . Worth a visit if passing through. Will be back next time we are in the area.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

Really great little place that serves great food/lunches at a great price. Very friendly people running the place. Betty's is clean, well decorated and generally a nice place to stop for a lunch in the Cairngorms. We shared a slice of sticky toffee pudding after our lunch and it was absolutely Amazing! All the food is homemade and you can tell when you eat it - absolutely delicious.

1  Thank Suj_KE