“Great Restaurant worth a visit”
Review of Dragon Pearl

Dragon Pearl
Ranked #28 of 50 Restaurants in Chertsey
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Dragon Pearl is family owned Chinese Restaurant for over 11 years based in a small town of Chertsey. We serve 'Eat As Much As You Like' Buffet and A La Carte menus.Customers have to order from the menu and the food is freshly cooked and brought to tables.
Reviewed September 13, 2013

Staying in Chertsey and just fancied a change. A good choice, nice location, friendly staff and when we went not busy at all. Good food, excellent service, all in all a very nice Chinese if you are in the Chertsey area. We will be going back!

Reviewed August 27, 2013

After a day at Thorpe Park, was planning on taking my wife to Bar 163 for her birthday and at the last minute found out it wasn't open on Sunday nights - panic stations !! On googling a last minute replacement we found this restaurant and on arriving at 9.30 were surprised to be the only diners in here.

A bit ominous we thought (but the reviews were good) anyway the menu was fantastic, an all you can eat buffet (but freshly cooked), the owner was lovely (she politely said the chef finishes at 10.30 but you can stay as long as you want after so don't rush) and played a booking 'happy birthday' chorus over the speakers when finishing which made her night. The food was DELICIOUS, the flavours wow, one of the best chinese's I've ever encountered. And an superb value with it.

People of Chertsey, why aren't you in here ? It's FAB !

Reviewed August 16, 2013

Went to Thorpe Park , wanted a local chinese restaurant , found this on TA and its just as most people say , lovely food , good hosts and unlike all other eat as much as you want they actually cook it for you as you order it , so its not left being kept warm .

This place is well recommended.

Reviewed March 11, 2013 via mobile

I visited this place with the reference of the past few reviews and I wasnot disappointed at all. Lovely staff and delicious food. Loved it. I love you guys :)

Reviewed November 12, 2012

I have been buying food from this restaurant for six years now and apart from the odd hiccup - which everywhere has, it happens lets face it, they are great.

The food is full of flavour, with quality ingredients and has plenty in it, not all sauce and no substance like so many chinese outlets. I usually have takeaways from them and order a set meal - usually its just for me though even though the minimum is for 2! They are great value and you certainly get a a generous amount of food. Really the set menu for 2 is actually enough for 3. The food always arrives within, often quicker than the time frame they have given. Really, it is some of the best chinese food I have eaten for the price in the area.

I have also eaten in the restaurant and cant fault the service. Sometimes the owner lady can be a bit moody but not to the point to where I would complain. The buffet menu is extensive and good value and they ahve a very good selection from the normal menu.

The only niggle I have with them, is their printed menu and website is out of date in terms of their pricing, this has been like this for a long time so wish they would change it!

Other than that, I would recommend this restaurant, I am certainly reluctant to go anywhere else as I am guaranteed a good experience there!

1  Thank Katie S