“Oustanding”

The Prince Regent
Ranked #13 of 49 Restaurants in Chertsey
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed August 12, 2014

I'd always avoided this place as from the outside it doesn't look like my kind of thing. But I took the plunge, and inside it's a different story. Lovely atmosphere and fantastic, incredible value food.

2  Thank Simon F

Reviewed July 9, 2014

Absoluptly amazing deals far better than spoons, curry and a pint for £5 and they ask what level of spice!!! pizzas are also amazing about 14" including a pint £6 cant go wrong friendly staff, cheep enough for students if getting with food.

1  Thank Matthew H
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Great local pub, with various seating areas (sofas / high tables etc) staff are friendly, chatty and manage to get your order right! Food is superb. Freshly cooked (bear in mind you do have to wait fir it) or you can have buffet during the week at lunch if you are pressed for time. Pizzas are spot on, and pizza and a pint for 5.99 is not a price to be grumbled at.

Reviewed April 8, 2014

I cannot say I like this pub very much, purely based on clientele but their pizza's are excellent. They also have a deal of a meal and a pint which is excellent value

Reviewed January 1, 2014

Being from the town I was well aware of the reputation that this pub has always had and when people were constantly going on about the new owners and how brilliant the food was, I was highly skeptical.

Eventually I decided the bite the bullet and try it anyway as practically everyone I knew was raving about it. That was about a year ago and I can honestly say the curry is the best curry I have eaten ANYWHERE. All the ingredients are so fresh, the meat incredibly tender and rices so flavourful. I have tried numerous items from the menu and the food has always come out top trumps! You can eat in, or take away depending on your mood and if ordering Indian they will even ask on the level of spice you would like. The menu also includes other 'non-Indian' dishes such as burgers and breakfast. The ribs are phenomenal! My partner paid £7 to receive a giant plate filled with a giant rack of ribs that fell off the bone with a mountain of chips, as well as salad, onion rings & BBQ sauce. Bargain. They also have offers such as curry or burger and a pint for £5. Sonny (the manager) is so friendly and all of his team, including Miller who is a staple there. They've also recently put a pizza oven in the kitchen and although I haven't been to try them yet I've heard rave reviews!

Don't pass this one up!