“Great Burgers and Milk Shakes”
Review of Kettle Grill - CLOSED

Kettle Grill
Reviewed August 8, 2014

I was in Chertsey on Friday and visited the Kettle Grill. I had the GK Burger with bacon and anchovy mayo plus fries which was absolutely delicious. This was followed by their butterscotch milk shake which was to die for. This is a great value restaurant which I shall certainly make a detour next time I am near Chertsey. Its all freshly cooked and the place is spotless. The atmosphere is relaxing and the staff are attentive.

Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

Absolutely lovely food, great atmosphere and friendly staff. Nice to see fresh food prepared and cooked. We found it on trip advisor as wanted somewhere near to Thorpe Park to eat before heading back to our hotel, wish it was in Newcastle now we are home! Peanut butter milkshake is a must

Reviewed July 17, 2014

The food was amazing, the atmosphere is very relaxed and comfortable, the staff are friendly. A shame it was so quiet, if more people knew about it I'm sure it would be heaving. Will definitely be visiting again and suggesting to friends!

Reviewed June 4, 2014

I found this restaurant as I was searching for a restaurant via my Tastecard App. The surroundings are really light, bright and clean. A lovely welcome from the Owner who went out of his way to ensure we enjoyed our visit. Great choice of burgers including chicken and vegetarian options. This is not a fast food restaurant and everything is made fresh to order. It is however, well worth the wait. I had the classic cheeseburger and fries and when it arrived it looked delightful. The burger was one of the best I have had since visiting the USA 14 years ago. We also had a chocolate milkshake which was lovely. The restaurant is fairly new so if you go please tell your friends. Very warm welcome and excellent service. Fantastic value.

Reviewed June 1, 2014

Been several times and love the food. All fresh and nice to see the preparation in the kitchen. Parmesan fries to die for!