“Pizza Express, Oracle, Reading”
Review of Pizza Express

Pizza Express
Ranked #8 of 45 Restaurants in Chertsey
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Caversham, null, United Kingdom
“Pizza Express, Oracle, Reading”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I always have a great time here, fast, effient service... nice food and nice prices... you can always find vouchers for here too :)

Visited January 2013

Surrey
“Adequate”
Reviewed January 16, 2013

Food was fine, standard PE fayre. Service was a bit slow but they had not long opened so might have improved. Nice layout

Visited November 2012
Addlestone, United Kingdom
“childrens party”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

my 6 year old daughter attended a childrens birthday party here - what a wonderful time she had - getting to make her own pizza dough and top it with what she liked - great time had by all the children and not too pricey either.

Visited November 2012
London, United Kingdom
“A pizzaexpress in Chertsey?”
Reviewed November 9, 2012

Blimey we have gone up in the world now, the mainstream pizza restaurant has moved into Chertsey and is much much better than what went before.

Service food and ambience all much better than when Ask was in residence

Visited August 2012
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Best pizza I ever had”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

We visited this restaurant late on a Monday evening in October. The staff were very nice and welcomed us quickly.

We placed our order and then it seemed we waited quite a while for our food. No matter!!! When the food came, I have to say guys.....This was the nicest pizza I ever had in my life! I wanted to be more hungry so I could order another. I would definately go back.

I have never been to a pizza express before, I'm hoping the pizza express near home is the same high standard and high quality.

Hungry??? Give this place a go, you won't be disappointed

• Visited October 2012