“Lovely indian food and great service!”
Review of Indos

Indos
Ranked #23 of 48 Restaurants in Chertsey
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 4, 2014

I went to Indos last week for the very first time. I have always admired the look of the restaurant whilst visiting Chertsey. I have now started working in Chertsey and went out for dinner and decided to give it a try. I ordered my favourites Prawn Puree, Lamb Saag with Keema Naan. They were all beautifully presented and tasted delicious. The service was very good and the staff really friendly. The Ladies in the group were presented with a rose at the end and although we were the last table in the restaurant at 10pm we were never made to feel like they wanted us out.

Reviewed May 10, 2014

I have a takeaway from here once a week, I am an avid fan and follower of Indian food and this does not disappoint. I would say one of the best Indians in the area.

Very reasonable and a few bottle of wine on an order over 30 pounds.

Highly recommended. The king prawns are massive

Reviewed May 9, 2014

The food here was really mediocre. Dishes were not particularly well defined and were lacking in flavour. Aloo Chaat starter was pretty nice, featuring the classic smokey sweet and sour flavours. The madras I received was the highlight, as it had a lot more flavour than the other dishes which were so bland. The redeeming feature is the price, which proved very good value for money with tastecard. The restaurant is nicely presented inside and very spacious. Service was pretty hit and miss and the staff seemed not particularly attentive or observant. Its a shame the food isn't better as this place could be really rather good.

Reviewed May 2, 2014 via mobile

Have eaten at Indos on a number of occasions and wanted a very fussy friend to try what I have always considered to be a good Indian. Sadly tonight they missed the mark so many times, from getting the order wrong on 3 occasions to serving food specifically requested without coriander covered in it and just generally mediocre food . Can't say I will be rushing back too soon.

Reviewed April 8, 2014 via mobile

I've been going to Indos once a month for a few years when working in Chertsey. It serves consistently good curries, succulent chicken, thick sauces from the fresh vegetables and spices. Good presentation, smart looking restaurant, friendly staff. I've never tried the takeaway.