Ways to Experience Thorpe Park
More Info
from $71.55
More Info
9,796 results
All reviews tidal wave nemesis inferno angry birds water rides loggers leap shark hotel big rides burger king thrill seekers flying fish pizza hut school holidays longest queue food outlets great park merlin pass popular rides
Selected filters

I’m old but I braved the rides . My teenagers loved it
It is most defiantly for kids who live rides
Every ride was heart pounding and thrill seeking

Staff were so pleasant and polite

Food was good on site

Park was clean

Que’s weren’t that bad ( was a school inset day we went )

Water free around the park

Sun was shining : kids loved it ( so did this 46 year old shhhh)

Couldn’t have wanted a better day

Throughly happy and impressed

Date of experience: September 2019
ThorpeParkUKOfficial, Manager at Thorpe Park, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hello FamilyUsers1,

Thank you taking the time to share your feedback with us regarding your recent visit and for all your positive points!

We really appreciate your feedback on all aspects of the pass and we are so pleased to hear that you and your family had a great day!

We hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Jack on Rush more interested in flirting and impressing Summer than general guest safety of the ride he was operating :)

Hello Devine88,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us regarding your recent visit.

I am sorry to hear of this. We expect our staff to be friendly, respectful and professional here at Thorpe Park Resort and I can assure you that your safety was not compromised on this occasion. However, please be assured that this will be passed onto the Rides management team for them to look into.

We hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

as im in year ten i got the choice to go to this place as part of a TGAU course (GCSE in english) at fist i was just going because i could miss some other lessons but after leaving i realised how fast time had flown and how much fun i had, ten out of ten would recomend

Hello Ieuan P,

Thank you taking the time to share your feedback with us regarding your recent visit.

We really appreciate your feedback and we are so pleased to hear that you had a great day!

We hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I wouldn't even have scored this with a 1 but I had too in order to write the review! So expensive for what it is. The place is filthy! Toilets were a mess! This is in urgent need of some money needing to be spent on it. The drink refills were a joke with not working well and not very clear on where the next station to fill up was. Delays on rides, some not even working right in the Peak of summer. Food was awful we had the hot dogs as a quick snack it was cold in places and the roll was rock hard and for the price it's not really acceptable. I should have read other people's reviews first could have saved a fortune or gone elsewhere!

Date of experience: August 2019

Hello Mark76980,

We were disappointed to read of the comments in regards to our toilets here at the Resort. I would like to assure you that we do have a large and dedicated cleaning team here at Thorpe Park Resort and they work hard to ensure that the Park is clean and presentable for all guests. We also have cleaners who specifically work within the toilet facilities here on Park and make sure that there are sufficient supplies of toiletries available for guests. These checks are recorded to ensure that they are being regularly examined. Unfortunately some of our guests do not treat our toilet facilities with the respect that we would like, which can sometimes result in their untidiness relatively soon after they have been inspected. We would like to apologise that on the day of your visit our toilets facilities were not to the highest standard, and I can understand that this would not have been the experience you had been expecting.

I would like to apologise for the issues you encountered with filling up your Coke Freestyle cup during your visit. Our staff are always monitoring the machines around Resort, to ensure the availability is consistent to meet the demands of the business. In the event that availability is limited we display signage on our machines where possible to notify guests, I would like to apologise if this was not the case on your visit. I have passed this information onto our retail team to review for future improvements of the system. I would like to again apologise for the negative effect this had on your visit.

I am sorry to read of the quality of food you received while eating here at the Resort. Our staff are fully trained to keep our food service standard high to ensure a good experience for all guests and I would like to apologise that this was not the case when eating your Hot Dogs. I will be passing this onto their team for them to review for future improvements. Again, my apologies for this.

If you do wish to discuss this feedback further, we recommend contacting customer.services@thorpe-park.co.uk.

We hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I cannot believe that Thorpe Park is the same company as Alton Towers! One place does it so right the other is shocking! We booked fast passes for the Adrenaline rides you get 5 rides to choose from. When we got there Stealth was out of action (and had been for 2 weeks!)I am told this is stated when ordering fast passes but it wasn't very clear on their website if that is the case. My partner and his daughter used their pass on Nemesis and Colossus. The Walking Dead ride was closed and he's not keen on Saw,This now limits the 5 rides due to closures and not liking one of the choices,to have a break from passes he went to queue in Derren Browns ride but on arriving there this ride was closed! So he went back to Nemesis for another go and was then told by the operator he can't use his pass again as he had already used it! By now he's pretty annoyed his daughter lives in Mexico this was meant to be a special day for her visit! He went to the fast pass office to complain and they tell him he can use his pass up to 5 times on the same ride! (Well clearly you need some staff training then for your operator's) plus it's now down to him to let the operator know this! He asked in the office as a gesture of good will due to all the problems he'd encountered if he could use his pass on the Derren Brown ride once it had reopened? He was given a sharp no! Luckily by now the Walking Dead ride had re-opened so they went on that! Later on deciding to try Nemesis again now knowing they are allowed to use the pass more than once. Would you believe when they got to Nemesis the second time that was now closed!

Now for the drinks he'd paid £10 each for a refillable cup, there were 5 of us and I went to refill one of them and it ran out of drink so I went to the next station to fill up and it wouldn't do it! WHY had I done something wrong? No each cup has a chip in it that times how often you go to the machine and because the drink had ran out I now have to wait! ( I got this information from a miserable member of staff behind the counter in the shop and she couldn't help me)

Finally the day comes to an end and then the barrier doesn't work in the car park to leave so we got stuck in another queue with angry people everywhere.I know it can't be helped that things go wrong but the operators just stood there. No organisation at all!

I have since written to customer services stating how much we had spent and all the troubles we had had and their solution was to offer us 2 rides each on a pass on our next visit! So we now have to pay again to get 2 rides each! I understand safety comes first and rides do close but come on we went to Alton towers last year we had to queue for ages but everything worked we had a fab day and our drinks were refilled by humans!

I feel better having written this and also knowing I've stopped 7 adults and 9 kids going there via word of mouth and moaning to some friends and colleagues. Why they couldn't have just said sorry and offered a refund at least is beyond me.

Date of experience: August 2019

Hello Carmenbell79,

I would like to apologise that Stealth was shut for the duration of your visit, due to the highly technical nature of our rides; there can be times when we have to take a ride out of operation for an extended period of time. During this period our engineers work tirelessly to get the ride back in operation; however they may not always be able to resolve the issue before the park closes. Once again I am very sorry for the impact this would have had on your day and I completely understand your disappointment.

With regards to ride availability, due to the nature and complexity of our rides there may be times where we need to take a ride out of operation briefly; this can be due to many reasons such as a technical fault, a guest's action or adverse weather conditions. However, in every circumstance we have a dedicated team of engineers and ride operators on standby to ensure that the ride is back in operation as quickly as possible. We understand that any shutdowns can increase the wait time and I would like to apologise for any delays that may have been caused.

I am also sorry to hear of the issues and confusion you faced in using your Fastracks. The package you purchased should have allowed you usage on any 5 of the coasters, meaning that you could do 2 rides twice if you wish. I am unsure as to why this was the case on the day of your visit. However, I will pass this onto the Ride team. Please allow me to apologise for the negative impact this had on your day here with us.

Furthermore, I am sorry to hear of the issues you faced when leaving the car park. The barriers were facing technical difficulties as this time, however, I can assure you that this was being dealt with as soon as the issue occurred. However, I can understand this is frustrating and I would like to apologise for this.

Thank you for taking the time to make us aware of the concerns on the day of your visit and I hope that I have been able to answer these concerns for you.