“Best place to eat in Chertsey”
Review of Hamilton's

Hamilton's
Ranked #4 of 49 Restaurants in Chertsey
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Reservations
Description: At Hamilton’s, we have pleasure in offering our native cuisine, authentic Sri Lankan Food. Sri Lanka, the beautiful spice island once known as Ceylon, is a rich melting pot of cuisines. To bring out the true flavour of Sri Lankan curries, at Hamilton’s we use home-made curry powders for burst of flavour and fresh aroma to awaken your taste buds. Freshness in the key factor and whatever you choose to eat at Hamilton’s, our food will tantalise your taste buds making your dining experience a memorable one! Explore our menus that are changed regularly for details to enjoy a Home Cooked Sri Lankan Meal in Chertsey! Our much valued patrons have motivated us to go from strength to strength over the past two years, expanding our services to outside catering, buffet service for private and office functions for large gatherings at chosen venues, catering for charity and fundraising events, take-away and delivery services.
Reviewed January 5, 2012

My wife and I were staying for 5 nights in the accommodation above this fine restaurant. Last night 4th January 2012 we ventured into the restaurant to try their special price menu. We opted for the two course menu having main courses and desserts. I chose the partridge and having never eaten this before was pleasantly surprised with the subtle flavour and I had the poached fruit as a dessert. My wife chose the chicken with a Lavender creme brulee to follow. Service was excellent and the quality of food to die for. We shall certainly be returning in the not too distant future when next in Surrey.

2  Thank holidayhog

Reviewed December 27, 2011

We have been visiting Hamiltons since they opened a year ago and have had
some truly memorable meals there. The food is always freshly prepared and beautifully
executed by chef/owner Carter and we are always made very welcome by their
wonderful staff.

1  Thank SANDY H
Reviewed December 9, 2011

Have had several excellent meals at this restaurant, always of very high quality, nothing is to much trouble. The sunday roast dinners are also excellent it really is difficult to fault. just try it and see.

1  Thank sak8
Reviewed November 24, 2011

Carter and his staff made us feel very welcome and the food we had was exceptional. I only wished we lived closer so we could visit more often.

Reviewed October 10, 2011

I stay at this hotel every week on business and can't say a bad thing about the place, the staff (John, Carter and Kerry) are always very pleased to see me and look after my every wish, the rooms are always very clean and well presented with all the things a businessman needs while working away. The food is what make me keeping coming back and for value for money its a winner and should have more recognition!!