“Best food, atmosphere and service from a family Indian you could ask for!”

Otter's Spicy Cottage
Ranked #13 of 48 Restaurants in Chertsey
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 8, 2012

Great food, service, humour, ambience and overall value from a family Indian you could hope for! I have been coming for 5 years!!!

1  Thank Craig1234567

Reviewed April 7, 2012

I have been recommended by one of my friend living ottershaw ..that was my anniversary I was looking for different place with exotic taste ..we been there saturday night quite busy rushing everybody ..we welcomed by very friendly smiley waiter n been seated quickly ,got the papadums in a sec .though it was busy we got the food waiters recommended dish (which is mouth watering )very quickly ..as it was our anniversary we hd lovely time with lovely food adding very friendly service.....

1  Thank mike j
Reviewed April 7, 2012

Reviewed January 31, 2012

THE worst curry i and my wife have ever had and we love a curry!!
Totally uneatable, rude staff & had to pay for the popadoms & the beer/coke after i told them i couldn't eat the dish in front of me!! Have they no shame at all?

2  Thank hoppocritic
Reviewed January 16, 2012

Ate here this week and have to say that it was very nice. Ok, it wasn't busy, but it was early January and not many places are.
The service was quick, polite and attentive. The food was very tasty and the portion sizes although not huge, we're just right to leave you without that curry house bloated feeling. Value was ok.

All in all, I would definitely go back.