“Lovely, peaceful, welcoming.”
Review of The Greyhound

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Riccall
The Greyhound
Ranked #4 of 5 Riccall B&B and Inns
Reviewed June 14, 2010

I was warmly welcomed to The Greyhound and given all the information I could possibly need in a very friendly way. The room was a good size and very clean, in fact I think it might have been newly decorated. It wasn't en suite, but there was a washbasin and the shared bathroom was spotlessly clean as well. The room was very well equipped and nicely done, with lovely towels and linen and a good selection of drinks available (not to mention the very pleasant pub downstairs!). I was worried about noise from the pub, but actually it didn't disturb me at all and I slept like a baby. There was plenty of hot water both at night and in the morning. The car park is locked at night, which is good, and they opened the gate for me immediately when I needed to leave early in the morning. There is a separate entrance to the accommodation, so you don't have to go through the pub at all if you don't want to. I didn't have breakfast, which seemed to disappoint them a bit, but I certainly will next time and if it's anything like as nice as the room, I'll be very pleased with it. I'd definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled solo
1  Thank Feee78

Been to The Greyhound? Share your experiences!