Just spent a brilliant weekend at the Saracens Head. River was high but not at all a problem.
First prize regarding this place does not go to the absolutely fantastic location or the great food it goes to the staff. We have stayed in hotels all over the world and can say without doubt that the staff are up there with the best. They could not have been more attentive, helpful and professional. Whist the evening meal was highly commendable the breakfasts were superb. We can not recommend this place highly enough and will certainly return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Saracens Head Inn has stood for centuries in its spectacular position on the east bank of the River Wye where the river flows into a steep wooded gorge, on the edge of the Forest of Dean. Popular with walkers, cyclists, canoeists, fishermen and fans of good food and real ales, the Inn has a relaxed ambiance throughout, from the flagstone bar to the cozy lounge and stylish dining room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your The Saracens Head Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Saracens Head Hotel Symonds Yat
- The Saracens Head Inn Symonds Yat, England