My in laws have just returned from staying two nights/three days at the Saracens Head for their 54th Wedding Anniversary!!! So have more than a little life experience to draw upon to comment on their stay there.
They stayed in room 10 overlooking the river Wye and cannot speak highly enough of the care and attention paid to them by all the staff, from breakfast to their evening meal they found the staff to be very friendly and helpful whether they were busy or not.
They were very impressed with the food and extensive menu and so loved the 'Family' run element to this privately owned business and already talk about returning. Management and staff if you do get to read this, THANK YOU for making their stay a lifetime memory.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Saracens Head Inn has stood for centuries in its spectacular position on the east bank of the River Wye where the river flows into a steep wooded gorge, on the edge of the Forest of Dean. Popular with walkers, cyclists, canoeists, fishermen and fans of good food and real ales, the Inn has a relaxed ambiance throughout, from the flagstone bar to the cozy lounge and stylish dining room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your The Saracens Head Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Saracens Head Hotel Symonds Yat
- The Saracens Head Inn Symonds Yat, England