Lovely Symonds Yat we have been coming here for years but only recently to the Saracens Head for food pity no Wye Valley bitter but never mind made do with good red wine instead we enjoyed starter, main and pudding, excellent Welsh Black Sirloin steak soo tender no need for steak knife. My husbands pudding was the mixed berry cheesecake homemade of course well done SH we will be back soon Oh and really friendly staff
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Saracens Head Inn has stood for centuries in its spectacular position on the east bank of the River Wye where the river flows into a steep wooded gorge, on the edge of the Forest of Dean. Popular with walkers, cyclists, canoeists, fishermen and fans of good food and real ales, the Inn has a relaxed ambiance throughout, from the flagstone bar to the cozy lounge and stylish dining room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your The Saracens Head Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Saracens Head Hotel Symonds Yat
- The Saracens Head Inn Symonds Yat, England