Enjoyed our night here: stayed for a family party which unfortunately was held elsewhere. All the rooms were lovely, especially the one with the river views. Newly refurbished bathrooms in two rooms were great. All the rooms were well appointed and very clean. Breakfast was very pleasant too. The welsh dresser with all the fresh fruit, cereals, croissants and juices was outstanding and the kids loved it.
We are planning to come back as a couple for a bit more romance because it is a romantic setting and also we did not have chance to eat at the pub which we are reliably informed is well worth the visit. Nice welcome from the staff who explained everything, especially about the route through the pub if you come back late, as we did, and the alarms are set.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Saracens Head Inn has stood for centuries in its spectacular position on the east bank of the River Wye where the river flows into a steep wooded gorge, on the edge of the Forest of Dean. Popular with walkers, cyclists, canoeists, fishermen and fans of good food and real ales, the Inn has a relaxed ambiance throughout, from the flagstone bar to the cozy lounge and stylish dining room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your The Saracens Head Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Saracens Head Hotel Symonds Yat
- The Saracens Head Inn Symonds Yat, England