“Kids eyes lit up, my purse sighed.”

Symonds Yat West Leisure Park
Reviewed October 14, 2013

When we first looked inside the arcade it looked brilliant with a huge arcade, bumper cars, bouncy castle, trampolines and soft play. The kids had a great time on the arcade games and there was a real variety, the toilet facilities were modern and clean and there is a café inside. The children then unfortunately spotted the soft play that cost a shocking £2 per child for ten minutes, bearing in mind we normally pay £3-£4 for unlimited play or at least two hours at busy periods. I paid up and after nine minutes my children were called out, they were the only ones in there and when I argued they still had a minute I was told they did not. We left straight away and will not be returning. No wonder the place was empty on a Saturday, the soft play we normally attend you have to book its so busy. The staff were unfriendly and Job worths.It is such a shame as there is not many rainy day activities in the area and this place could be brilliant.

1  Thank Charlotte H

Reviewed September 14, 2013

Symonds Yat is a lovely walk through the Forest of Dean boasting some exceptional views, especially from Symonds Yat rock. There are walks for all different types of walkers ranging from the easy walk which is about 1.5 miles to the harder walks with varying lengths and gradients.

It costs £3.50 to park and has a cafe if you want to stop off for a drink or snack and toilet facilities.

Would definitely recommend

Reviewed September 11, 2013

The weather was superb which enhanced the fabulous views. Visit the log cabin cafe too, for a wide range of snacks and drinks.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

nice place for the family. canoeing a lot of fun, the boat trip not worth the money £5.50 adults £3.50 kids. pay & display parking. not bad prices for food. kids liked the amusements. would visit again but not regular. good for scenery & biking.

Reviewed August 23, 2013

What a rip off the arcade inside has a play area a trampoline and a bouncy castle £2 for 10 mins ,bearing in mind I have three children, it was practically empty ,at 9 mins past the rude girl came to tell me times up I paid for some more this went on but I felt it was empty could she not have given my children an extra few minutes especially all the money we spent and it was empty. My children went on the bouncy castle and some large boys came so they switched to the trampoline she was straight over demanding another £2,total rip off and rudeness ,never visit again!!!!!!

2  Thank FINTONFOOD