“Had a pleasant walk beside the river”

Symonds Yat West Leisure Park
Reviewed May 20, 2012

We took a boat trip along the river in the sunshine, it was delightful, aided by a very good commentary. We had a very good lunch at the Sarceans Head Inn by the river.

All reviews
"viewing"
"woods"
"path"

Reviewed May 18, 2012

Good walks but you must go to the views fantistc veiws of the Wye, Tea shake for hot drinks etc

Reviewed May 16, 2012

2 words - frankly superb.

Located in the rolling countryside of Herefordshire, this somewhat unknown gem is a must if you're in the vicinity.

The butterfly house is one of the best I've had the pleasure of experiencing, and I've been to a fair handful in my time. From caterpillars to cocoons to full grown butterfies, it was such a fantastic experience.

The German style hedge maze was a great thrill seeker, and took us a good few hours to sus out the correct path to freedom! Just brilliant, particularly if you have kids.

What's more, extremely welcoming staff and so much more to do in the surrounding areas.

Will certainly be visiting again in the summer.

Thanks Symonds Yat West Leisure Park!

Reviewed April 23, 2012

When I was little going here was so much fun that I would wind my parents up about it..... long gone have those days now I am the mum being pestered to go and for some sad reason I like to find any excuse I can not to go.
2 years ago (I think) all the rides were removed so there is nothing like a fun fair there now unless you get the travelling one that comes just in the summer, the indoor area and play are are well worn down and need a bit of work put into them to bring them up to scratch in my opinion.
The cafe there has recently changed hands but not sure if it'll be any better than what it was before but I will take my own food if i go with my kids as I wouldn't want to be ill!
My little ones still enjoy the 2p machines and they always win lots of prizes so we go back just for that reason....
Honestly it could do with some work done on it and then maybe more people would go there!