A true English pub. Spent two nights here in the middle of June. A great welcome from owner on arrival, (pleased he took our case up to the room). As a previous reviewer mentioned the stairs are steep, but the rooms at the top were well worth the climb. Very clean, comfy bed, lots of hot water, loved the idea that we had fresh milk for our teas & coffee rather than the usual plastic stuff. Loved the eclectic mix of furniture around the Inn. Didn`t get chance to sit in the sofa`s around the fires, saving that for next visit. The food was excellent and good value for money. The staff really friendly and helpful. Can`t wait until we can go again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This beautiful riverside pub has been standing on the banks of the River Wye since the 15th Century. With charming traditional features, warming open fires and stunning views across the valley. Ye Old Ferrie Inn is the ideal place place to enjoy a pint or two....... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Ye Old Ferrie Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ye Old Ferrie Hotel Symonds Yat
- Ye Old Ferrie Inn Symonds Yat, England