Premier Inn very good but unfortunatley the breakfast in pub next door was awful, not buffet style and from 7am to 9am,cold tea and coffee and food not good quality and pub is not very nice either. I would go back to Premier Inn but would not eat in pub next it, Harvester just five minutes up the road.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the entrance to Aintree racecourse, home to the world famous Grand National. Fantastic location with a large retail park within walking distance that has many famous highstreet stores and restaurants such as Marks & spencer, Next, Boots, Frankie & Bennys, Prego and Pizza hut to name a few! Ideal location for visiting relatives or medical professionals using Aintree hospital.Transport links are great with Aintree train station within walking distance and motorway links close by.Liverpool city centre is just 10 minutes away by train.A perfect location to see all the attractions of this former European capital of culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Liverpool (Aintree) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Liverpool (Aintree) Hotel Aintree
- Premier Inn Liverpool (Aintree) Hotel Merseyside