Just returned home from a 3 night stay and yet again a premier inn didn't let us down...... Opposite the station for trains into Liverpool Central, which is a great place to visit. The rocking horse pub next door, had good food and selection of drinks as well as a children's play area (we didn't need this) so great for anyone taking small children.
The only thing missing in the rooms was air con, and it being so unusually hot for our country would have been a great bonus......but all rooms had fans, so that helped a lot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the entrance to Aintree racecourse, home to the world famous Grand National. Fantastic location with a large retail park within walking distance that has many famous highstreet stores and restaurants such as Marks & spencer, Next, Boots, Frankie & Bennys, Prego and Pizza hut to name a few! Ideal location for visiting relatives or medical professionals using Aintree hospital.Transport links are great with Aintree train station within walking distance and motorway links close by.Liverpool city centre is just 10 minutes away by train.A perfect location to see all the attractions of this former European capital of culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Liverpool (Aintree) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Liverpool (Aintree) Hotel Aintree
- Premier Inn Liverpool (Aintree) Hotel Merseyside