Our room was okay but up to other Premier Inn's we have stayed it was pretty tired. The bathroom was old fashioned and the room which was downstairs was quite noisy. The neighbouring pub here was really poor. We were tired so didn't venture anywhere else but wish we had! As we had a two-year-old with us we were segregated to a very small part of the pub and the food was pretty awful. All in all not a good Premier Inn experience. I can however imagine it would be a good venue if you wanted to visit Aintree racecourse as it is right next door!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the entrance to Aintree racecourse, home to the world famous Grand National. Fantastic location with a large retail park within walking distance that has many famous highstreet stores and restaurants such as Marks & spencer, Next, Boots, Frankie & Bennys, Prego and Pizza hut to name a few! Ideal location for visiting relatives or medical professionals using Aintree hospital.Transport links are great with Aintree train station within walking distance and motorway links close by.Liverpool city centre is just 10 minutes away by train.A perfect location to see all the attractions of this former European capital of culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Liverpool (Aintree) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Liverpool (Aintree) Hotel Aintree
- Premier Inn Liverpool (Aintree) Hotel Merseyside