“Beautiful Setting, Spacious Modern Rooms”

Hidden Garden Hotel
Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Gulluk
Big Sky, Montana
“Beautiful Setting, Spacious Modern Rooms”
Reviewed March 31, 2014

This hotel is right on the water with wonderful views. We stayed here before the high season and the staff was busy freshening up the place but was very helpful in accommodating our needs. We had a room with a balcony and enjoyed marvelous sunsets.
The breakfast served by the hotel was excellent and there is a very good restaurant between the hotel and town where we dined on fresh sea food (many locals including fishermen eat there). The hotel is about 5 miles from the airport. We stayed there because we wanted to relax and still see Bodrum which is about 45 minute bus ride away. The castle museum in Bodrum is not to be missed!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
6 Thank Attayank

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
  • Turkish first
New York, NY
Reviewed March 28, 2014

I was arriving at Dalaman airport late one evening and catching another flight the next morning. I didn't want to spend the night at the airport so I booked this hotel because the village it's in seemed the nearest to the airport. It was just a 15 min taxi ride.

The staff was very friendly and helpful. The inside of the hotel building was a little gloomy. The breakfast was great and the location of the breakfast was lovely, on a terrace overlooking the sea. The room was clean and it had clearly been recently refurbished, but it was rather rickety. Rickety can be overlooked, but it was small. I mean SMALL. You could barely walk around the beds. If I weren't there for only 1 night I would have gotten claustrophobic.

Everything should be viewed within context. I don't know the room size and condition of other hotels' rooms in Gulluk that are in this price range, so it would be unfair to make a general judgement. Would I stay there again? Only if it was again for the purpose of putting my head on a pillow for few hours between flights. I would definitely not stay there for a holiday. But then again, I've never stayed anywhere else in Gulluk and if I did want to spend a holiday in Gulluk and if that is what my price range is, maybe this is what I should expect. I don't know.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank NellyAkGo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Gulluk
Labranda Gulluk Princess
Marina Suites Hotel
Marina Suites Hotel
#1 of 6 in Gulluk
Yalicapkini Boutique Hotel

Been to Hidden Garden Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hidden Garden Hotel

Property: Hidden Garden Hotel
Address: Hermiyas Caddesi CamlIk Mevkii No. 34 | Gulluk Milas Mugla, Gulluk 48670, Turkey
Location: Turkey > Turkish Aegean Coast > Mugla Province > Gulluk
Beach Beverage Selection Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Restaurant Room Service Suites
Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Gulluk
As experienced hoteliers we hold ourselves to impeccable standards as we know that only the very best is acceptable. We are here to cater to your every whim and desire to make sure you have a memorable and unique holiday experience. As an elegant boutique hotel sitting on the cliffs of Bodrum, we have 30 exquisite rooms that guests can choose from:16 standard rooms6 deluxe rooms and 8 shtHaving completed major refurbishments in the summer of 2013 all of our facilities are finished in a chic, contemporary style. All guests will be able to enjoy the most breathtaking views that Bodrum has to offer. All of our rooms have fitted balconies that allow visitors to take in the stunning sea views during the day and unwind before a tranquil sunset in the evening. Individually designed, a unique colour scheme can be found in each and every room. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Hidden Garden Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.