Ok so the decor of the rooms is pretty basic even though they are a great size. But what's great about this hotel is its location (such amazing views), the staff (who are so friendly and helpful) and the food. The restaurant is also pretty basic in terms of how it looks and it can feel a bit like a cafeteria when its busy but the food is of really great quality. We were on half board and had two great meals with everything cooked to a much higher standard than is normal for a buffet and lots of things (fish, kebabs etc) cooked fresh to order. The paella was amazing too which you wouldn't expect in this type of environment. Breakfast had eveyrthing you could possibly want including free cava to make bucks fizz and all with that wonderful wonderful view. The bar area outside is fantastic with really great service from the guys who workt here. The staff in the indoor bar are nice too but the lighting is so harsh its not a very relaxing place to sit despite having nice soft seating and the most modern decor of anywhere in the hotel. The area close by would be great in the season - its still nice with a handful of interesting shops and some bars and restaurants but in October it is very very very quiet!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location: - The Servigroup Galua Hotel is located on the seafront, on Galua's Beach and close to the well- known Bohemia Square. Nearby are Sailing Schools, Tennis and Golf clubs. - 30 Km from Cartagena and 75 km from Murcia. Facilities and services: - Modern and comfortable hotel, particularly recommended for families. - Large sun terrace and a superb swimming pool for children and adults with sunbeds and parasols (electrolysis disinfection). New pool-bar and lounge bar, which overlooks the sea. -Social lounge, TV room, cafe, several event rooms for conferences and banquets (max. Capacity up to 300 people). - Wellness Centre (supplement), provided with gymnasium, Jacuzzi, massages, and facial and body treatments. -Miniclub and Delfi children's club with its own mascot, workshops and activities (high season - children under 4 years must be accompanied by an adult). - Children's playground. - Entertainment programme (high season). - Free wifi. - Internet zone at reception area (supplement). -Laundry service. - Hotel-owned parking spaces (supplement). Rooms: -The hotel has 6 floors and a total of 194 rooms. There are different types of rooms for the guests: double rooms views to the sea, family rooms, panoramic rooms and Junior Suites. All of them are fully equipped with air-conditioning (depends on the season) and heating system, bathroom with hairdryer, direct dial telephone, LCD TV, mini fridge and safe. -Facilities for disabled people: The hotel has rooms adapted for disabled people, as well as its common areas. Restaurant: - Restaurant with buffet service and show cooking. A selected and varied assortment of dishes including themed dishes, vegetarian choices and delicious desserts. Special celiac menu available on request. Fire and safety installations adapted to the current European regulations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Servigroup, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HRS so you can book your Servigroup Galua reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Servigroup Galua Hotel La Manga Del Mar Menor
- Sol Galua Hotel
- Servigroup Galua Spain/La Manga Del Mar Menor