Hotel Cardenal(Monforte de Lemos)
$108
$83
  • Restaurant
Molinos de Antero(Monforte de Lemos)
$67
Hotel Casa Reboiro(Monforte de Lemos)(Great Value!)
$73
$70
Hotel Condes De Lemos(Monforte de Lemos)(Great Value!)
$57
Hostal Galicia(Monforte de Lemos)
$52
Hotel Terra Galega(Monforte de Lemos)
$33
Casa Felisa(Monforte de Lemos)
TripAdvisor
Hostal Medievo(Monforte de Lemos)
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Puente Romano(Monforte de Lemos)
HotelQuickly
  • Room Service
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewssurrounding countrysidehistoric buildingswimming poolbreakfast buffetold churchhill overlookingamazing viewsnice locationfew hoursexcellent valuecommon areaswi figreat settingexcellent stayinteresting townparadorgalicia
Reviewed August 5, 2017 via mobile

This place was such a find! The room was spacious and classic. Very clean. The bathroom is fine, lots of room and clean, but nothing to write home about. Dinner was such a treat with paella that was enormous and seafood so fresh. My mind is still boggled by the amount of history imbued in this place, the amazing views of the surrounding countryside (it sits atop a central hilltop almost like an island amongst the rest) and the value for money. One can find doubles here for as little as 100 euros which feels like a steal for the unique experience.

Stayed: May 2017
Sara E, Front Office Manager at Parador de Monforte de Lemos, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2017

Dear Sirs,

thank you so much for such a marvelous review.
We are extremely glad to read about your experience, it is really descriptive and helpful for other guests.
Please, come back to visit us.
Have a nice summer time.
Regards

Reviewed August 4, 2017 via mobile

First 3 nights of holiday in Galicia and feeling very chilled. This parador has the elegance of the chain and has eased us nicely back to the tranquillity of galicia. Good restaurant, very helpful staff, homely town, sensational canyons.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple

Dear Gary,

thank you so much for your review.
It seems you to have spent a great time with us.
Wonderful!
We will be glad to receive you back

Reviewed August 2, 2017

Wonderful place in a former monastery on a hill, very close to Ribeirasacra region, comfort room, very good breakfast, great quality of food and drink for a very cheap price, stylish and elegant palace.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Paradores Hotels
Sara E, Front Office Manager at Parador de Monforte de Lemos, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2017

Dear Leonardo,

thank you so much for your polite words.
Come back soon.
This is your home.

Reviewed July 11, 2017 via mobile

The service was the best. I called to the parador very early in the morning before getting there. I was expecting to get there in the afternoon but my wife was not filling good and I called to see when could check in. They told me that, if the rooms where ready we could check when ever we get there. We were there by 10:00 and they left us into the rooms.
It was so early that my kids and I decided to find a trail and go for a few hours. The front desk help us to find a trail and their indications were perfect.
The next day, I realized there were problems with the rental car and again, they were most helpful.

I did the reservation only like a one night stop and I can tell you I will go back. every one was great and monforte was a very pleasant surprise.
Very good memories

Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family
Sara E, Front Office Manager at Parador de Monforte de Lemos, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2017

Dear Sir,
we are pleased to help you as long as we can, do not doubt about this.
As you have said, we expect to se all of you back again.

Reviewed June 30, 2017

Wow, what a great place! I decided that my business group would stay here based on other TA reviews, and we were so glad we did. This is set in an old church(?) at the top of a hill overlooking the city. Even though the parking lot was fairly crowded, we managed...and the staff was very nice, the rooms were lovely and the evidence of being in a centuries-old building was all around.

If I had known ahead of time that there was a pool, I would've taken a swim in the morning, or maybe a late-night dip in the jacuzzi located in their "gym" - which is very tiny and consists of a few old cardio machines and dumbbells.

The continental breakfast was very good too - lots of fresh fruits, local ham and cheese, local fresh juices (including carrot, beet, etc.) and pastries and coffee.

Room Tip: Almost all rooms have a view
  • Stayed: June 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank Mark L
Sara E, Front Office Manager at Parador de Monforte de Lemos, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2017

Dear Mark,

we are so glad too because of your review.
It is really satisfying to know that your stay has been full of good times.
We will love to see you on another occasion.
Postdata: the building of rooms was an old Monastery of Benedictine monks.

Our best regards.