“A Very Special Pkace!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Cardiff, United Kingdom
“A Very Special Pkace!”
Reviewed July 13, 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

The villa's location is unique, remote yet not too far from Palafrugell and the coast. We arrived and we're very warmly greeted by the owner Sylvia, and then on it just got better. Showing us around the house and its amenities, including outdoor pool etc., etc, it became clear this was a very special place. The villa is an ideal location to relax, or be active using the variety of facilities. Staff, rooms are second to none, the wedding day was incredible, seamless with staff working tirelessly with Sylvia ever present.
When you read the book on the villa's history and speak to Sylvia you begin to understand how much pride, hard work, love and commitment went into creating this amazing villa. We would love to return, thank you Mas Torroella for making my daughter and son in law so happy, and for an unforgettable week.

Date of stay: June 2017
Kornelia...
“Mas Torroella”
Reviewed July 6, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

When I first found out about the trip to Mas Torroella I had no idea what I was supposed to expect, but then me and my family came and Sylvia welcomed us so warmly. I would like to say that she is one of the nicest people I have ever met and her passion and effort in the villa is incredible. She is such a sweet person and she does her best to make her guests happy and provide them with everything they want as long as it is possible. Mas Torroella is an amazing place "in the middle of nowhere" where you can literally relax and forget about everyday life. I have not encountered one thing that would disturb me in the villa or change my opinion about that place. If I can I will definitely return and enjoy once again. The people who work there: the kitchen staff, gardeners or the cleaning staff are also extremely nice and do their best. I have to say that it was one of the best trips and stays in my life and I enjoyed it like nothing else before. It was hard to leave and say goodbye to these lovely people and especially that place with a spirit. If anybody who remembers me by name from Mas Torroella is reading this I just wanted to say thank you!
I recommend this option to anyone who's considering it. I can assure you, it will be your best trip!

Date of stay: June 2017

Lallan93
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Dream Home”
Reviewed April 7, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

There is nobody in the world who wouldn't walk through these doors and have their breath taken away. Every inch of this villa is beautiful. Every part of the villa is well thought out and logically designed for large parties of people. Outdoor pool, indoor pool, kids room, sauna, bathrooms outdoor and indoor as well as large kitchen and outdoor BBQ area.

A separate house with bar and bedrooms for privacy. A separate events room with electric doors, beautifully designed with its own kitchen and toilets.

For an inspirational, unforgettable weekend; you cannot go wrong here.

Date of stay: April 2017
alexenrig...
London, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Location for any large groups”
Reviewed April 7, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Having been assigned the task of finding a location for our company conference I was worried about making sure everyone had a great trip. But thanks to this amazing location and Silvia and her team's fantastic hospitality everything went smoothly during our stay. The villa easily held the 14 of us with great facilities for whatever we wanted to do, including the events hall being used for training during the days. Overall my experience was 10/10 and I would encourage others to book here for any occasion!

Date of stay: April 2017
Your age range 18-24
LindaPark...
Irvine, California
“Spectacular Luxury Villa in Beautiful Costa Brava”
Reviewed April 4, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Where do I start? If I could give a 10 star rating, I would! The house itself is over-the-top beautiful. There was such attention to detail and perfect little touches throughout...We couldn't complain with one indoor, heated pool/ spa/ sauna and an outdoor pool with so much land for the kids to play! Silvia was amazing and truly thought of everything and if there was anything we needed during our stay, there was no hesitation in getting us what we needed. We booked everything through her--the tour of Costa Brava, the private wine tasting, the catered dinners in the house, the babysitters when we went to El Cellar Can Roca (the best restaurant in the world, Michelin-starred), the transportation to and from Barcelona, pre-stocking our fridge, in-home masseuse. We decided after a day that we would like to rent a car, and she had them delivered to the house that same day! Silvia even took some of our party to the local fish market so that we could prepare a meal at home and provided a mini-tour of the beaches! There is no doubt that I will be coming here again. The warmth of Silvia and Josef, the beautiful house and grounds, the amazing memories created with our family and close friends...priceless.

Date of stay: March 2017
georgiaca...
London, United Kingdom
“Magnificent majestic manor house in beautiful countryside”
Reviewed March 21, 2017 for a stay in December 2016

Mas Torroella has been very sympathically restored to the highest standard. Stunning position in the high hills and cork oaks of the Costa Brava, with views to the distant sea. For an energetic family Christmas holiday with 18 of us, aged from 4 to 80, this was utterly perfect, and the family management team could not be faulted.
We felt extremely lucky to have found this place - it is truly exceptional.

Date of stay: December 2016
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing