All reviews per day one night stay rooms are clean quiet hotel breakfast buffet three nights recommend this hotel supermarket euros english barcelona accor desk
Selected filters
Reviewed December 27, 2018

This Hotel did surprise me, it was a very quiet hotel, there is carpet throughout the whole hotel, the room was ok a bit small if two people were to spend the night here, but the main thing is the bed was very comfortable and I had a good sleep, as we all know some mattresses can cause a bad night’s sleep.
I had a room was on the fourth floor, but you could still here the traffic outside.
Those working at the reception, were more than helpful and did their best to answer any questions or give help if needed, but it must be said that English is a great help, I went for a meal outside the hotel, there are enough places where you can find a good meal, and the prices are very good compared to Germany.
The breakfast was very good quite up to the standards as to what one is use to, here also the main thing in the morning is the coffee, here they had a very good automatic coffee machine and the coffee was good, there was a very wide choice to choose from, and I am sure everyone will find something to match their taste.

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed July 29, 2018 via mobile

PROS: My partner and I stayed three nights here and loved it! Rooms were very tidy, well sized bathrooms, comfy beds and air conditioned! 5 minute walk to the beach. Breakfast buffet was delish with plenty of variety to start your day. Close to bus station!
CONS: laundry service is very pricey, local restaurants don’t open until 8:30pm, there are two supermarkets that open mid afternoon. Although the location to the beach was great, access to town and quick bites was a bit of a walk.
CONCLUSION: would definitely recommend!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank orrenm2018
Reviewed June 24, 2018

IBIS hotel, clean, easy, breakfast very good. Staff accommodating, and very knowledgeable. Rooms smaller, but for a short working stay, nothing wrong with that.
Shopping nearby, so easy to get some food. Though would like to see a small fridge put into the IBIS series as it would be very good for the guests. Parking is nearby and is easy. Great value to visit Barcelona if you have a car and willing to drive in and park.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed May 15, 2018 via mobile

We are Accor members and have stayed in many Ibis hotels. We chose this for the secure, underground car park which was excellent and good value for only €5 per night.
The reception was efficient and the bar and breakfast facilities were of the standard expected for Ibis, that is, good quality with ‘no frills’.
Our room was clean and comfortable although we were short of towels but reception staff soon sorted this. However, I do agree with a previous reviewer that the cleaning fluid used is far too perfumed and the smell is overpowering. We opened the window ( and found a cigarette butt in the window surround) but the nearby road is noisy so that wasn’t an option during the night.
However, my main disappointment was that the publicised air conditioning was not functioning which we realised as the room got stuffy during the night. The next morning I raised this with the receptionist on duty and was told that the manager doesn’t have it operational as he does not think it yet warm enough. Surely that should be for the paying guests to decide!
The receptionist said that she would inform the manager of our complaint and we hoped that our second night would be more comfortable. This was not the case as nothing had changed.
Opening the window allowed road noise and music from the nearby University building to disturb our sleep. With the window closed the room got stuffy and too warm for comfort.
Don’t advertise air conditioning if you have no intention of supplying it!
I am very disappointed that my complaint wasn’t acted on and I will not be returning.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 14, 2018 via mobile

I would recommend this hotel if you need a cheap, practical hotel close to Barcelona reachable by car. They have a cheap, closed parking lot. Rooms are clean and practical. Only avoid dining there, food wasn’t good nor fresh.

Date of stay: March 2018