Hotel Ibersol Sorra D'Or Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Aparthotel Iris(Malgrat de Mar)
  • Beachfront
Hotel Rosa Nautica(Malgrat de Mar)
  • Beachfront
H.TOP Planamar(Malgrat de Mar)
  • Pool
ALEGRIA Maripins(Malgrat de Mar)
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Papi(Malgrat de Mar)
  • Restaurant
Amaraigua Hotel(Malgrat de Mar)
  • Breakfast included
Sumus Hotel Monteplaya(Malgrat de Mar)
  • Pool
All reviewslate septembergreat holidaysomething for everyoneafter reading some reviewsa stones throwfresh towelsother resortsvisit barcelonadecent sizecleaned every dayfood was finechoice of foodevery mealsangria
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 12, 2013

Since my review last September I have been battleing to get a refund for the room I paid for and was refused. When I complained to Sunmaster (who I booked through) the 'hotel' fed my provider with a catalogue of lies. 10 months later I'm still fighting for my refund. I am not a complainer normally - but this place takes the bisquit. It's dirty, noisy, unfriendly and they lie. I would advise you to go to the adjacent resort ... the previous year I stayed at the Santa Susanna Hotel in Santa Susanna. Good value, OK food, nice rooms and friendly staff. So I would suggest you re-book the Santa Susanna Hotel instead of this pit.

Room Tip: The only decent rooms are the ones overlooking the sea
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
6  Thank Sunsoaker1066
Reviewed June 11, 2013

After reading some reviews we were very sceptical about this hotel, but were pleasantly surprised. Perfect location for train and beach. Staff very helpful and friendly. Watch out for the lift tho, we got stuck and thought we had been forgotten!! No kettle etc in room which would be nice as the tea machine is turned off at night until 8 am. Had really enjoyable and relaxing short break. Would go again as this makes a perfect base.

Room Tip: Check where your balcony is facing some are practically touching the opposite one!
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 6, 2013

I thought for the price for all inclusive, this is a very good hotel. The food was very good, plenty of choice, if you can't find anything to eat then I'm sorry you must be a fussy eater! The staff were very helpful, cleaners, waiters, bar staff and receptionists. Right next to railway station but never noticed any noise from the trains, handy to get to other resorts in the area. Nice square outside the hotel to sit and sip your all inclusive wine in the sun. All round enjoyable holiday.

Room Tip: Rooms at the back were quiet and a view over the hills.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank sunlover900
Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

Just returned from a week at this hotel. The rooms were basic the toilet had a definate wobble .and had no kettle so we had to wait till breakfast for a hot drink and the queue was quite long with people pushing in !! I dont think some people understand queuing.The food was quite good (except the bacon and sausage ) but was cold or luke warm .There was plenty of it at meal times The salads were fresh.we went all inclusive and found the snacks were not very good mostly sweaty cheese and ham with stale bread as it was kept under heat lamps. No salad fruit or icecream in sight as was promised and the packed lunchs not worth the bother being cheese n ham sandwiches a small bottle of water and an apple each day .The pool was deep but cold and mostly in the shade.we never used it we couldnt get near anyway.People put their towels and equipment on the sunbeds and then went out for the day !!The bar served drinks in plastic cups but the service was good and the bar staff pleasant .This was our first trip abroad and we enjoyed it and will go again to a different part .The hotel was in a good position for the station. The sand on the beach was more like grit

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed May 30, 2013

We spent 6 nights at this hotel in May 2013. We were a bit apprehensive after reading other reviews but when we checked in everything seemed OK and the bar and reception areas looked very nice. The receptionist spoke good english and was helpful. Our room was basic but clean and we did have a view of the sea. There was no soap in the bathroom but we managed to wash our hands with shower gel ! The restaurant looked OK but choice of food was limited. On the first day there were fried and boiled eggs for breakfast. along with the usual sausages, baked beans etc, No tomatoes or mushrooms. After that it was boiled eggs only and on 2 days there were no eggs or sliced bread ! Thank goodness we had only booked Bed and breakfast. Most people were all inclusive with loud music everynight in the bar and plastic glasses. The railway station is right outside the hotel so handy for train to Barcelona. The noise from the trains was not a problem as they are quiet and do not run after 11pm. As most hotels in Malgrat seem to be all inclusive the choice of restaurants was very poor and prices were more expensive than the Costa del Sol. I would not return to this hotel or this resort.

Room Tip: Try and upgrade to superior room. If non available ask for sea view or corner sea view room
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends