Just got back from a 3 night stay at Monteplaya. One of the cleanest hotels I've stayed in, went half board, food was ok, something there every night to choose from, not many English people and felt that didn't cater very well for the English. No entertainment. Lovely beach across the road. Had a really nice time, this was a good price for a short break, you get what you pay for and I think it was worth it, wouldn't recommend for a 2 week holiday as weather is very unpredictable and not much to do at night but ideal for a short break.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Are you looking for a relaxing holiday next to the beach with all the services, personalized attention and the maximum comfort? Welcome to Sumus Hotel Monteplaya. Our privileged location in Malgrat de Mar's promenade, in the Barcelona - Maresme Coast, makes us the perfect base to visit Barcelona, Girona, the Costa Brava and the areas of touristic interest in Catalonia. In addition to 168 rooms completely renovated, we have a wide range of services, including buffet restaurant, a gastronomic point with tasting menu, snack bar service at the pool and lounge-terrace, two swimming pools, massage and beauty services, multipurpose room, a selection of monitored activities (yoga, tai-chi, etc.) and a variety of shows, DJs and live music in the evenings. The perfect place to make the most of your next vacation! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Sumus Hotel Monteplaya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monteplaya Hotel Malgrat De Mar
- Sumus Hotel Monteplaya Malgrat De Mar, Province Of Barcelona, Spain