“Awesome place. Very cosy. Will definitely return.”
Review of El Pirata

El Pirata
Ranked #6 of 63 Restaurants in Comillas
Reviewed December 21, 2018 via mobile

Great food and amazing service. We were placed on a table on the first floor, very cosy. The waitress made us feel right at home.

Date of visit: December 2018

Reviewed October 1, 2018 via mobile

This was recommended to us by Josein hotel, and as a family with two young children, we really enjoyed it. A very local & vibrant feel. Service was excellent and the menu of the day was great value and very tasty.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed May 7, 2018 via mobile

First restaurant next parking in Comillas. Few choices but the food is good, abundant and good quality. Only regret we didn't try the dessert because too full.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed July 17, 2017

I tried there the menu del dia (on a weekday). I got tomato salad with bonito tuna. The tomato was above average (very tasty!!!) but the bonito tuna was below average (a regular canned bonito tuna). The salad had too much tuna (more quantity that quality). Then I got mussels with a sauce. The mussels were big and fresh. Unfortunately, I did not enjoy that much the sauce (too smokey... I do not like smokey sauces). Again, above average mussels but below average sauce. For dessert, I got the healthiest option: an apple. All together plus a bottle of water (1 liter), it was in between 14 and 15 euros (I do not remember exactly the price).

Date of visit: July 2017
2  Thank Raul B
Reviewed June 30, 2017 via mobile

My friend and I were on a strict budget so we ordered the "today's menu" at 14e. We got a 3 course lunch with a bottle of wine to share. The food was fresh and tasty and the service was outstanding. Even though the main menu is quite pricy this small restaurant deserves a 5 star review.

Date of visit: June 2017