“Clean, unspoilt, perfection.” 5 of 5 bubbles

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 58 helpful votes
“Clean, unspoilt, perfection.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2014

Adeodato Beach .

This was the closest beach to my hotel in Santa Tomas & I spent hours of holiday bliss there.

It was small & perfectly formed – 490 metres long & 27 metres deep ( I did not measure it – I am relying on internet info to be accurate).

The aspect I liked the most was the small number of sun beds , 2 rows of approx 20 beds on either end of the beach directly situated shoreline. None of this row upon row of sun beds packed in like sardines . There was plenty of room for the people who did not want to pay 15 Euros for 2 beds & a straw parasol .

The sand was soft & the water a clear as glass & warm , the view of the surrounding hills & the little island of the shore added to the picturesque scene.

Initially the shoreline shelved by 3 foot , but it rose again so there are about 20 metres of shallow safe water , then it becomes swimmable. The shelving means the waves break noisily on the shore , which I love – & the level area means it is safe for the children. In the swimmable part about 30 metres out there was a tidal pull to the left or right on a choppy day depending on the direction of the tide & I did get pulled into deeper waters .There is a Life Guard but I did not need rescuing.

The beach is clean, unspoilt, perfection.

Visited June 2014