Hotel Stil Victoria Playa
$338
Hotel 55(Santo Tomas)(Great Value!)
$186
$180
Sol Beach House Menorca(Santo Tomas)(Great Value!)
$255
$244
Melia.com
  • Pool
Hotel Santo Tomas(Santo Tomas)
$244
Aparthotel HG Jardin de Menorca(Son Bou)(Great Value!)
$134
$127
  • Pool
Globales Lord Nelson(Migjorn Gran)
  • Beachfront
Fonda S'Engolidor(Migjorn Gran)
  • Breakfast included
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Vistamar Apartments(Migjorn Gran)
S'Estil.let(Migjorn Gran)
1,558 results
All reviewssplash poolfamily hotelthomson repssanto tomaskids clubsickness bugson bouyoung childrenice creamself servicesoft play arearooms are smallevening entertainmentbaby roomtoastieson tapgreat holiday
Reviewed January 6, 2014 via mobile

I really don't understand the bad negative comments. I went here in May 2013 with my little girl who was one at the time. My sister, her partner and their 2 children. What you read in the brochure is what you get, the reps work their butts off from early morning right till late at night. I've noticed that a lot of people that have written about this so called sickness bug are dated in August time which is probably the most busiest during the high season. When we went no one ill, the food was lovely, but if you are not a great lover of salads, meats etc.. Then this isn't for you, I'm a size 8 in clothes and went up to a size 10 in a week due to me stuffing my face with the yummy food. So, to the people reading this I really wouldn't be put off reading the negative comments. I did that before I went last year and was dreading it and as soon as I got home I automatically wrote probably the most positive comment going and I am A really picky person. After all this is a 3* so I wouldn't expect anymore. The beach is literally a minute walk from the hotel, it's quiet and beautiful, lovely clear waters, around lunch time when the sun is at it's hottest the sand is hot but that's expected. Watch out for the jellyfish, they do swim quite close to the shore, the life guard told us to catch them and throw them to the back of the beach behind the fence, it is mean but it helps if you want a swim, also is fun catching them with the children. We are planning on returning here in May and are very much looking forward to it :)

Stayed: May 2013
9  Thank rebeccaannabelle0229
Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

Went here in 2013 and I loved it. The entertainment was the best I've ever seen. The food was brilliant (especially the desserts) and the pool is big enough for all the people there. The staff were really welcoming and the reps were really nice. The only problems I think was that the resort was really quiet and it was a pain to get a sun bed. And they say Germans are bad!!!!

Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
7  Thank Sean M
Reviewed January 2, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here in June 2013 as a family of 7, 4 adults and 3 kids. Found the hotel to be clean, rooms clean although not massive and room towels changed every day. The pool area clean and pleasant. The down sides to this hotel are you have to be up earlier than you would at home to go to work to bag a sunbed, restaurant was hit and miss, had to dine out a few times as after a walk round the buffet table some of the food served was off putting just by the look of it (which defeats the object of all inclusive!) also, whilst we were there we heard of a few other guests complaining of items stolen from their rooms, upon returning home and unpacking found we were missing one necklace, one pair of earrings, Calvin Klein sunglasses and an iPod mini! Gutted to say the least!! I would just like to add the entertainment staff were brilliant and a real credit to Thompsons. But sorry would not stay here again.

Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank Crudd01
Reviewed November 28, 2013

well we got there and we had arrived half way through the supper sitting we had a great selection of food that night so we had food and went back to our room, the room was tiny I could say 'not a enough room to swing a cat' now with 2 adults a teenager and a 7 month old baby in a room probably meant for 2 means not fun! the 'double bed' was just two single mattresses on a cheap bedframe! the cot was wedged in meaning we could not open the patio doors if the baby was sleeping because she would get ill!!!!!! then for some reason the air conditioner would not come on meaning not fun again We rang the receptionist and her reply was, "you'll have to leave the patio doors open" I had already explained that a 7 month old child was sleeping under it to herso finally after arguing with her for 20 minutes, she sent the man that fixes everything up I was appalled by her attitude! THERE IS NOT A HAIRDRYER IN EVERYROOM THERE IS ABOUT 10 FOR THE WHOLE HOTEL! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SUNLOUNGERS YOU MUST GET UP AT 5ISH TO GET ONE BECAUSE THERE IS NOT ENOUGH FR THE WHOLE HOTEL PLUS TOWELS YOU MUST PAY 10 EUROS DEPOSIT WICH U GET BACK BUT STILL.............TAKE NO NOTICE OF THE PAY FOR CHANGE JUST ASK DIFFERENT MEMBERS OF YOUR FAMILY TO CHANGE THEM:)!! ALSO IN OUR ROOM WE HAD DROPPED A SIRT UNDER THE BED WHEN WE BROUGHT IT BACK OUT THERE WAS A LAYER OF DIRT AND DUST!!!! no fitness gym! pool was disappointing.....will never ever no go back,,,reps were very good although............

Room Tip: I know that top floor rooms are bigger
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
9  Thank mphillips456
Reviewed November 4, 2013

Booked this hotel a few days before we departed. We were very pleased with everything. Location practically on the beach at the end of a very small resort. The hotel closed a week or so after we arrived and was not very full. No queuing in restaurant. Any sunbed you liked anytime of day - perfect. The weather was super which helped. We feel we must say that we are well travelled oap's ! and the staff in the hotel were the friendliest and helpful we have ever had, this is one of the reasons we will return. The food was fine for us. I am picky but never left t he dining room without feeling stufed ! The sweet selection was better than on some Thomsons cruise ships we have been on. This is a Thomsons family hotel and yes there were quite a few children, but we are not bothered about that. As I said earlier we would visit again but not in July/August because it would be too hot and too manic. If I had to nit pick and find a fault it would be the beds are very hard.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple