“Nice place to visit.”

Restaurante Pizzeria Roma
Ranked #37 of 217 Restaurants in Mahon
Good for: Dining on a budget, Scenic view, Large groups, Families with children, Kids, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
menorca
“Nice place to visit.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2012

Nice place to eat and have dinner. Very comfortable place. Very friendly . The owner is very very attentive and worry all the time about you having a good time, meal and comfort .
Pizzas, salads and Pasta are just incredible!!!
A place you must visit for dinner, right in front you'll see the port, and the Isla del Rey.

County Durham, United Kingdom
“No fuss”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2012

We ate there twice - both times the food was fine and prices ok. Not sure that I got the salted cod that I was expecting as a starter but that was probably my Spanish [non existent].

Visited July 2012
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Good value, nothing too fancy.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2012

A good value Italian restaurant next to the marina. Tasty pizzas, and good fish choice. We went back for more!

1 Thank Madkopite
Mahon, Spain
“Not up to scratch, this year!!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2011

Had not been to this restaurant for some time so decided to pop in last tuesday. We managed to get a table for two. The food was not of the quality I remember it for, next time I will carry on walking to casanova's where the focacio (not sure on spelling!!) is wonderful not a burnt dried up offering and the calzone is something to remember for all the right reasons...Sorry hope you were just having a bad night...but wont be rushing back to find out too soon.

• Visited July 2011
Mahon
“Bad service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2011

The only thing that shines is the food
And unfortunately it wasn't enough to either encourage me to go back to The Italian or to persuade anyone else to dine there.
After hearing great things, I expected a sure fire good night for my sons birthday. We didn't have one and the waiter was largely to blame.
He was rude. The rudest I have ever experienced. He got orders wrong and never apologised. We waited ages for our food. He all around had a really bad attitude. When we complained to his manager, he seemed more worried about the fact that they were getting slammed.
And I don't blame him. That restaurant was so crammed full of people it felt like a fancy food hall rather than a top restaurant.
No thanks, no more for me.

• Visited July 2011