“Beautiful day out!”
Review of Sea Amigos

Sea Amigos
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Sea Amigos is an executive yacht charter company, we are not a broker but a private boat owner based in the chic St Eulalia on Ibiza. We have spent numerous summers enjoying the bays of the Balearics and would love to share them with you! We also specialise in fast, luxury transfers to Formentera.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase
Reviewed July 8, 2017 via mobile

Absolutely amazing trip! We didn't really have a clue where we wanted to go on our trip but our Skipper Matt knew where the best spots were. Highlight of the cruise was my other half trying, but failing on the SUP board. Didn't manage to get many pictures as my phone died but the boat is beautiful and will be 100% booking again next year. Definitely will be recommending to friends and family.

All reviews
in 4 reviews
"ibiza"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed July 8, 2017 via mobile

The best bit of my week in Ibiza, the crew were very accommodating, the beer was cold, the sea was flat I recommend this company wholeheartedly .

Reviewed July 6, 2017 via mobile

For my 40th my friends and family arranged a sunset cruise in Ibiza in 2016. We arrived only to be met by a very strange scenario. People on the yacht we'd booked telling us it was nothing to with them. When we finally got through the man it was booked through he gave a less than satisfactory excuse but the bottom line was - no cruise. After returning home more than disappointed we received an email confirming reimbursement of the price and as a gesture of goodwill a complimentary cruise if we returned the following year. Fair enough - so we booked 2017 very excited to be getting the cruise I'd dreamed of albeit a year late and not all family were able to join me. But a week before we were due to travel - an email saying the yacht was stuck in customs!!!! These people are Sea cowboys and if a cruise is something on your bucket list I'd suggest you book elsewhere rather than risk disappointment! When I commented on their fb they removed my comment and blocked me!

Reviewed May 24, 2017

Lovely plays to sit have a drink day or night and watch people , lovely to walk around the harber and look at the boats ,you need thousands they are beautiful