Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Yacht Watersport Expirience

Was my first time with this Company and the Flyboard.I loved it, cause everything was very good... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Roger00797
Nice Trip !

It was a great experience never had such a relaxed team my husband and I enjoyed it! repetition... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Anika T
via mobile

All reviews water sport experience enjoy water sports captain activity equipment boat ibiza fun
Selected filters
Reviewed June 6, 2019 via mobile

Had a fun afternoon most enjoyable and very well presented, highly recommend and you won’t be disappointed!!

Date of experience: June 2019
Yachtwatersports, Gerente at Yacht Watersports, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2019

Thank you for the excellent review Andrew!

We´re thrilled your time whit us was so amazing! We endeavor to go above and beyong to ensure our customers thave a memorable experience. We look forward to see you again soon for another fantastic experience!

Reviewed May 31, 2019

I visit then with my boyfriend on my day off, the welcome was very nice and they give us all the information that to have to know. There were very professional. We loved the experienced from the beginning until the end, flyboard and jet sky the best, and the instructor is PRO!! Such an great time. I highly recommend if you come to Ibiza and you want to enjoy water sports: Very good price and very good quality.

Date of experience: May 2019

Thank you for the excellent review!

Reviewed May 31, 2019

We loved the experienced!! Such an amazing time and lovely people. A must if you come to Ibiza and enjoy water sports

Date of experience: May 2019

Thank you for the excellent review!

Reviewed May 28, 2019

Very professional company. The water-sports activity were great and amazing.Will surly recommend this to anyone who wants some adventures and some fun.

1  Thank Pelumi Y

Thank you for the excellent review, Pelumi!

Reviewed June 26, 2015

That fun was shortly outlived when the captain, Lindsay McQueen, nose-dived the boat into the ocean. Myself and my friend were off the boat, however, my boyfriend and two other friends were on the boat and said that once they hit water Lindsay still tried to drive the boat causing more water to get in. They were submerged in water up to their waist. He then asked everyone to swim to the other boat while the pumps got water out of the boat. My brand new iPhone 6 happened to be on the boat. The phone was dead and had water damage. When I got back to shore Lindsay proceeded to tell me that the phone was not his responsibility. He and his company were clearly at fault, and their careless errors put me out 800 dollars. He also mentioned to us that neither he nor his crew ate breakfast or lunch. Our tour was at 5:00! Clearly the staff was hungry, tired, and irresponsible. Not to mention the fly board was missing a screw and they only realized at the end after we had all rode it, one of the girls almost smashed her head against the boat, and the boats were almost turned over from the wake of other boats. Inexperienced and unprofessional company. I would recommend another company. There are many up and coming water sport companies in Ibiza.

Date of experience: June 2015
9  Thank Merissa P
YachtWatersports, Director General at Yacht Watersports, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2019

Merissa, I'm very sorry for the inconveniences you experienced during you'r boat trip, it was totally our fault for letting you'r group onboard the boat having come to make watersports with us directly from partying, drunk, with no sleep and to our surprise suddenly taking Vodka bottles out of you'r bags and drinking whilst making watersports. I agree, this was a disaster and should not have happened. Since you'r trip we control if people have been drinking or not and don't let them on any of our boats. Since you'r issue we have nothing but happy customers. Regarding the issue with you'r phone, this was unfortunate but you did sign a release form to say that you are responsable for you'r personal items.