Tripadvisor

Review of Es Terral

Es Terral
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Family type bistro by Consultant Chef Matthieu Savariaud and Sandra Aseijas. Recommended by Michelin Guide Spain, Lonely Planet Guide, Petit Fute and Gambero Rosso among other international food related websites and blogs. Member of Eurotoques we strive to provide relaxed but attentive service, fresh selected products. Organic and locally produced vegetables and fresh daily market cuisine. Please get in touch for specialized consultancy, cooking lessons or Reservations.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

First phase is a late review as me and boyfriend have been in Ibiza in October, however, we will never forget food in the restaurant. We think is a must try as the restaurant is supporting local and is organic. The food was amazing, also I am gluten, lactose intolerant, there were options for me as well. All courses were delicious from starters to dessert. For our mains we had local fish (will not know the name) it was our first time eating it and it was the best fish we ever ate. Few months later and I can still remember how tender meat was. The presentation was wowing, even table next to us at the at the neighbors restaurant was asking what are we eating. You had a feeling you were in the Michellin star restaurant. Lady serving us was really nice, advising and answering our questions. What an outstanding service it was. If you are in Sauta Eualia is a definite must try. Next time when we are in Ibiza we will definitely be back.

Date of visit: October 2019
Write a reviewReviews (613)

Reviewed January 11, 2020 via mobile

We had a phenomenal meal here,out of season, in October with truly stunning food, fabulous service and two delicious bottles of Rioja! The chef patron is a wonderful man and indicated he would be able to tinker with things to meet our preferences although we were quite happy to have things just as they were billed on the menu. We shared our wine with the patron and had a lovely chat about his background. If I could find a suitable event to book my family a meal for this would be my choice of restaurant.

Date of visit: January 2020
1  Thank H2291CCgrahamw
Reviewed October 29, 2019 via mobile

This was our favourite restaurant in Santa Eulalia, everything we ordered was outstanding, I had the special for starter - figs, cheese & walnuts, my husband ordered the octopus, for mains we had the traditional fish meatballs ( I would highly recommend this dish) & fish of the day followed by chocolate brownie. Prices were very reasonable especially given the quality of the food.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed October 23, 2019 via mobile

Great menu with something for all tastes. Upscale food with very welcoming service. Impeccable service, in fact. You can always tell when the food is the focus of the business and this place does a really great job. I don't write many reviews but this was one I couldn't skip. Would go back here in a heartbeat. We went at the end of the season but I imagine they're busy when the resort is in full swing so book up if you appreciate really good food. Everything was cooked to perfection. Not fussy, not pretentious, just brilliantly executed and inventive. Thank you!

Reviewed October 18, 2019 via mobile

Lovely restaurant, food was freshly cooked to perfection. Chef on hand to make recommendations (and share his cooking tips after!) could not recommend highly enough.