“ONCE MORE JUST RIGHT”
Review of Es Terral

Es Terral
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Family type bistro by Consultant Chef Matthieu Savariaud and Sandra Aseijas. Recommended by 2017 Michelin Guide Spain, Lonely Planet Guide, Petit Fute and Gambero Rosso among other international food related websites and blogs. Member of Eurotoques we strive to provide relaxed but attentive service, fresh selected products. Organic and locally produced vegetables and fresh daily market cuisine. Please get in touch for specialized consultancy, cooking lessons or Reservations.
Reviewed March 14, 2019

On a chilly March evening it was a delight to dine at Es Terral, where the welcome is warm and friendly and the food exceptionally good. So many places are closed at this time of year so for this first-rate restaurant to be open is a definite bonus for those living here or visiting.
We had delicious marinated Salmon and Rillettes (but be careful with the fiery pickled cauliflower!), followed by perfectly cooked (pink) Lamb and Magret de Canard with creamy mashed potatoes, spinach gratin, petit pois and baby broad beans. Every mouthful was superb - Matthieu is a genius in the kitchen. To complete our enjoyment, Sandra recommended really excellent wines from her eclectic list.
Es Terral is a "destination" restaurant when on Ibiza.

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed March 5, 2019 via mobile

We had an exquisite diner. Fresh ingrediënts and a very good French cook. Cosy atmosphere. Very good service. Must do.

Date of visit: October 2018
2  Thank Ann L
Reviewed February 11, 2019

Lovely service and probably the best duck magret I have ever had in my life. Admittedly the 1st time but hey! Buon giusto tanto! 8 was happy to pay Ibizan prices here. 1st rate.

Date of visit: February 2019
Sandra A, Propietario at Es Terral, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2019

Dear Fmary,
Thank you very much for your visit and for your words.
We are glad you remember our duck magret.
Hope you had a lovely time in Ibiza

Reviewed January 15, 2019 via mobile

Hi, I have been there couple of time during the season and I know quite well how it works everything during the summer there in Ibiza, most of places are disorganized and sometimes cost just doesn't worth it. But not here I'm glad to say. I found really nice, quite and familiar atmosphere even if outside there was caos. I've been the opportunity to know the owners couple and they're just amazing, was like I knew them since always. Dishes were super taste, I would say delicious. Perfect service and satisfy about the price as well. I had a great evenings and in the end I went out happy and grateful. Sincerely suggest it.

Date of visit: August 2018
Sandra A, Director General at Es Terral, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2019

Dear mm54
We are really glad you found our place a bit of an oasis within the high season chaos.
Please come back for more delicious food.
Thank you so much for your visit.

Reviewed January 6, 2019 via mobile

The food in this establishment was great however the service is terrible the lady Sandra made it clear to me she doesn't like children in her resturant

Date of visit: August 2018
Sandra A, Gerente at Es Terral, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2019

Dear foodieworlwide,
Thanks for visiting, we are delighted you loved the food we prepare.
Do not worry, it is fine if your children did not like our restaurant, there is always an exception that confirms the rule.