My sister and I traveled to Ibiza in mid-March and booked the St. Joseph's Day/Father's Day special at this hotel, which included breakfast, one dinner, spa entrance and one massage. We were there two nights. Unfortunately, the massage was prebooked at a time that was not at all convenient for me and I was unable to change the time, so this was unused (and the hotel asked if they could resell it). Also, one massage for a party of two seemed bizarre. The hotel itself was new and very lovely but it was like a ghost town, so certain amenities like the heated out spa pool and whirlpool were not available (open but ice cold). The other problem had to do with the hotel's HVAC system. Our room had absolutely no ventilation (heating OR air), the ceiling fan was inoperable (as were all the fans throughout the hotel) and several of the spa shower heads in our bathroom and the heated towel bar were nonfunctioning. The hotel manager came up at 2:30 am to try to get some air in our room, as it was stifling. He indicated he would issue some type of credit to us, which of course did not materialize. A credit also did not materialize when I e-mailed the hotel in response to a follow-up "thank you for staying with us" e-mail.
The hydrospa was extremely nice, and the hotel is very well located within walking distance of the town but far enough away from it to retain some serenity. I would think also in peak season the hotel's onsite amenitities would be overwhelmed by the sheer number of visitors that can be booked here. We were probably one of 10 rooms occupied, and the spa even then was full. The other downside is that only one hotel restaurant was open.
Regardless of the problems, this was a wonderful stay and certainly appeared to be one of the nicer hotels in town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Insotel Fenicia Prestige Suites & Spa enjoys a privileged setting in Ibiza’s most prestigious touristic area. Ideal getaway for those who are looking for peace and quiet. Luxury cuisine at the Fenicia Buffet Restaurant and 3 à la carte restaurants: Gourmet Restaurant La Vinoteca, Monsoon Oriental Restaurant, Tanit Bistro & Bar. Exclusive bars and lounges: Tanit Pool Bar and Ibosim Bistro & Bar. Magnificient outdoor pool with a dynamic area. Fabulous 1200m² Prestige Spa. Fitness centre +16.Conference rooms. Spacious terraces and lush gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Insotel Fenicia Prestige Suites & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Insotel Fenicia Prestige Thalasso Hotel
- Insotel Fenicia Prestige Suites & Spa Ibiza/Santa Eulalia Del Rio