We stayed at the hotel from 23rd September for a week and on arrival were told that we had been upgraded to a suite which was a great start to the holiday. We were given a tour of the hotel and also a voucher for 15% off in the spa. The pool area is delightful and only a short walk to the beach. The breakfast buffet is fabulous and even more so the options for gluten/wheat free. The Spa was lovely and relaxing and treatments were good. The only thing that i would have like to have seen was a more varied lunch menu at the pool with some lighter options or tapas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Insotel Fenicia Prestige Suites & Spa enjoys a privileged setting in Ibiza’s most prestigious touristic area. Ideal getaway for those who are looking for peace and quiet. Luxury cuisine at the Fenicia Buffet Restaurant and 3 à la carte restaurants: Gourmet Restaurant La Vinoteca, Monsoon Oriental Restaurant, Tanit Bistro & Bar. Exclusive bars and lounges: Tanit Pool Bar and Ibosim Bistro & Bar. Magnificient outdoor pool with a dynamic area. Fabulous 1200m² Prestige Spa. Fitness centre +16.Conference rooms. Spacious terraces and lush gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Insotel Fenicia Prestige Suites & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Insotel Fenicia Prestige Thalasso Hotel
- Insotel Fenicia Prestige Suites & Spa Ibiza/Santa Eulalia Del Rio