We had previously stayed at one of the sister hotels on Menorca and enjoyed that so much we thought we'd give Ibiza a try.
The hotel is lovely and we had booked one of the Prestige Suites, which was spacious and comfortable for the two of us. Big, well equipped bathroom with the option for a whirlpool bath or a fab shower, complete with body jets. The housekeeping staff were super-efficient and our room was cleaned beautifully every day with a generous supply of towels and toiletries.
The roof terrace was very private and well equipped with table/chairs, sunbeds, Hot tub and sun umbrella; a great place to relax, sunbathe and read.
There were a couple of maintenance issues with the room when we arrived, (Jacuzzi not working, bedside light not working,) but one call to reception resulted in a speedy response by the technical staff and everything fixed immediately.
Staff throughout the hotel were really friendly and helpful. We ate breakfast outside every morning and staff were always happy to help find comfortable tables for everyone, depending on whether you preferred sun or shade.The poolside bar service was also excellent.
The hotel is really well situated being walking distance from the town of Santa Eulalia, along the seafront promenade. There is a huge selection of bars and restaurants there catering for just about all tastes and budgets. We had opted for B&B in the hotel and ate out, somewhere different in the town, every evening. We had planned to go into Ibiza town, but during our 12 day holiday, never got bored of this resort!
Towards the end of our stay, the hotel was very full with several large corporate parties and this made the pool area very busy and crowded, but in general the hotel felt comfortable with a good mix of families and couples.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Insotel Fenicia Prestige Suites & Spa enjoys a privileged setting in Ibiza’s most prestigious touristic area. Ideal getaway for those who are looking for peace and quiet. Luxury cuisine at the Fenicia Buffet Restaurant and 3 à la carte restaurants: Gourmet Restaurant La Vinoteca, Monsoon Oriental Restaurant, Tanit Bistro & Bar. Exclusive bars and lounges: Tanit Pool Bar and Ibosim Bistro & Bar. Magnificient outdoor pool with a dynamic area. Fabulous 1200m² Prestige Spa. Fitness centre +16.Conference rooms. Spacious terraces and lush gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Insotel Fenicia Prestige Suites & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Insotel Fenicia Prestige Thalasso Hotel
- Insotel Fenicia Prestige Suites & Spa Ibiza/Santa Eulalia Del Rio