We stayed here for two weeks last summer. Every aspect of the hotel was exceptional. The service, food,cleanliness and swimming pool lived up to and surpassed our expectations.
There was one very small downside which I hope the management will consider rectifying. The sunbeds in the pool area were extremely uncomfortable to lay on..... there are no cushion covers covering the beds.
Otherwise, it was a fantastic hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Insotel Fenicia Prestige Suites & Spa enjoys a privileged setting in Ibiza’s most prestigious touristic area. Ideal getaway for those who are looking for peace and quiet. Luxury cuisine at the Fenicia Buffet Restaurant and 3 à la carte restaurants: Gourmet Restaurant La Vinoteca, Monsoon Oriental Restaurant, Tanit Bistro & Bar. Exclusive bars and lounges: Tanit Pool Bar and Ibosim Bistro & Bar. Magnificient outdoor pool with a dynamic area. Fabulous 1200m² Prestige Spa. Fitness centre +16.Conference rooms. Spacious terraces and lush gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Insotel Fenicia Prestige Suites & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Insotel Fenicia Prestige Thalasso Hotel
- Insotel Fenicia Prestige Suites & Spa Ibiza/Santa Eulalia Del Rio