My wife and I stayed here for 9 days in September, 2012. We wanted a restful holiday as my wife was recovering after a bout of illness. We stayed in the middle room on the top floor exactly opposite the pool bar. The additional cost for a rooftop spa bath was worth it. Breakfast was ok, but the evening buffet, which we paid for one night, was disappointing for the price. The Oriental restaurant was a much better option for those staying B & B, but would be extra if you were staying half or full board. The hotel was clean, staff were friendly and there were usually sufficient loungers etc round the pool, despite the efforts of some guests, some of whom left towels on empty sunbeds from early in the morning until mid afternoon. Santa Eulalia is pleasant with a good promenade and plenty of places to eat and drink. We had never been to Ibiza before and were pleasantly surprised. We would certainly stay here again. The hotel closes at the end of September for the Winter.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Insotel Fenicia Prestige Suites & Spa enjoys a privileged setting in Ibiza’s most prestigious touristic area. Ideal getaway for those who are looking for peace and quiet. Luxury cuisine at the Fenicia Buffet Restaurant and 3 à la carte restaurants: Gourmet Restaurant La Vinoteca, Monsoon Oriental Restaurant, Tanit Bistro & Bar. Exclusive bars and lounges: Tanit Pool Bar and Ibosim Bistro & Bar. Magnificient outdoor pool with a dynamic area. Fabulous 1200m² Prestige Spa. Fitness centre +16.Conference rooms. Spacious terraces and lush gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Travelocity so you can book your Insotel Fenicia Prestige Suites & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Insotel Fenicia Prestige Thalasso Hotel
- Insotel Fenicia Prestige Suites & Spa Ibiza/Santa Eulalia Del Rio