Liked the hotell design and room (I was upgraded to a Junior Suite, arriving in offseason). The service ar breakfast and dinner was a bit arrogant and tendes me (single female traveler) worse tha the couples - very inappropriate. Pool s good (very clean), great lounging sofas and sunbeds. Drinks at the bar (and at dinner) ridiciously expensive (nearly 8 € for a glass of wine). This hotel is not a beach hotel - you have to walk 10 minutes to the (not so nice) public beach of St. Eularia. Highly recommed a car to go to nicer beaches.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Insotel Fenicia Prestige Suites & Spa enjoys a privileged setting in Ibiza’s most prestigious touristic area. Ideal getaway for those who are looking for peace and quiet. Luxury cuisine at the Fenicia Buffet Restaurant and 3 à la carte restaurants: Gourmet Restaurant La Vinoteca, Monsoon Oriental Restaurant, Tanit Bistro & Bar. Exclusive bars and lounges: Tanit Pool Bar and Ibosim Bistro & Bar. Magnificient outdoor pool with a dynamic area. Fabulous 1200m² Prestige Spa. Fitness centre +16.Conference rooms. Spacious terraces and lush gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Insotel Fenicia Prestige Suites & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Insotel Fenicia Prestige Thalasso Hotel
- Insotel Fenicia Prestige Suites & Spa Ibiza/Santa Eulalia Del Rio