Rooms are great, hotel grounds are very nice, restaurants are amazing (breakfast is famous in the island). it is on the quite site of Ibiza island so don't expect an action here. Staff was very helpful with dinner reservations, clubs and places to go. One person in reception was exceptionally nice and helped us so much when we wanted to go to Formentera for the day (island close to Ibiza- highly recommended) Her name was Dalal and she was super!. We rented an older jeep in great condition for much less than the rental companies and it was great - ibizajeeps.com
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Insotel Fenicia Prestige Suites & Spa enjoys a privileged setting in Ibiza’s most prestigious touristic area. Ideal getaway for those who are looking for peace and quiet. Luxury cuisine at the Fenicia Buffet Restaurant and 3 à la carte restaurants: Gourmet Restaurant La Vinoteca, Monsoon Oriental Restaurant, Tanit Bistro & Bar. Exclusive bars and lounges: Tanit Pool Bar and Ibosim Bistro & Bar. Magnificient outdoor pool with a dynamic area. Fabulous 1200m² Prestige Spa. Fitness centre +16.Conference rooms. Spacious terraces and lush gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Insotel Fenicia Prestige Suites & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Insotel Fenicia Prestige Thalasso Hotel
- Insotel Fenicia Prestige Suites & Spa Ibiza/Santa Eulalia Del Rio