I went there for a week in August 2011 and I can honestly say I fell in love with one of the waiters there. He worked in the Tanit restaurant in the evenings and also the breakfast. Hes english but moved to Ibiza with his dad when he was little... I can tell you so much apart from his name! Im gutted I left without telling him how I felt, lets just say I was scared on what he would say. It was love at first sight and I was too stunned to do anything about it.
I cried for weeks, the plane ride home was the worst experience ever. I wanted to stay forever! Im devastated I cant go back next year to see if hes still there because my friends cant afford it!
But on another note absolutely amazing hotel! Any thoughts on the waiter? Please tell me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Insotel Fenicia Prestige Suites & Spa enjoys a privileged setting in Ibiza’s most prestigious touristic area. Ideal getaway for those who are looking for peace and quiet. Luxury cuisine at the Fenicia Buffet Restaurant and 3 à la carte restaurants: Gourmet Restaurant La Vinoteca, Monsoon Oriental Restaurant, Tanit Bistro & Bar. Exclusive bars and lounges: Tanit Pool Bar and Ibosim Bistro & Bar. Magnificient outdoor pool with a dynamic area. Fabulous 1200m² Prestige Spa. Fitness centre +16.Conference rooms. Spacious terraces and lush gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Insotel Fenicia Prestige Suites & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Insotel Fenicia Prestige Thalasso Hotel
- Insotel Fenicia Prestige Suites & Spa Ibiza/Santa Eulalia Del Rio