Stayed at the Grupotel Santa Eulalia for 2 weeks and could not fault it. The hotel is in a lovely peaceful location yet only a 10 - 15 minute level walk to the marina and centre of the resort. We had a lovely room overlooking the pool, and the entire hotel and grounds are immaculate and well kept. The hotel staff were so friendly, especially the reception staff and Lidia (our waitress in the restaurant). Really enjoyed the spa, spending lazy days by the pool, not forgetting Mango's beach bar.
Would recommend taking the boat to Ibiza town (slower but much more scenic than the bus), and a trip to the hippy market. It does get very hot and busy, so go early. We hired a car for 3 days which was enough to see the whole island. The beach at Cala de Sant Vicent in the north of the island was lovely.
Overall, a brilliant holiday. Can't wait to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the sea and 800 m away from the beach. Rooms and Suites: Heating/ air-conditioning. Satellite TV. Minibar. Terrace. Suites have in addition living room. Spa & wellness center. Sport & Leisure: Swimming pool, children's pool. Table tennis. Billiard. Evening shows. Gastronomy: Generous breakfast and dinner buffet. Show cooking. Lounge bar with terrace and snack service. Services: Luggage storage. Swimming pool towels. Rental of bathrobes. Shop with handicrafts products. Medical service. Foreign exchange. Car rental. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Grupotel Santa Eularia Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Grupotel Santa Eularia
- Grupotel Santa Eulalia
- Grupotel Santa Eularia Hotel Ibiza/Santa Eulalia Del Rio