This is a little late we actually stayed in September. We also stayed in July 2011 with our two grown up sons.
FLIGHTS: Travelled to gatwick the night before, checked in and then stayed in a bed and breakfast ready for an early flight. Good flight on time.
BUS TO HOTEL. waited for about an hour for about four passengers to board the coach. Think they were on a later flight. We were Last drop off. However I had read this in another review before going so was prepared for the wait.
ARRIVAL: Fast check in, very polite and efficient as was every member of staff we encountered.
HOTEL: Just as we remembered, overlooking pool this time. Room good and spotlessly clean.
First night little sleep due to really noisy guests. Spoke to reception next morning who knew exactly who it was, and reassured us it was dealt with. No more problems after the first night.
FOOD: We love the food at this hotel. Lots of choice, nice and hot, delicious.
NEAREST SUPERMARKET: Eroski, out front entrance, cross the road, go down road to right about 100 metres shop on right. Excellent very cheap shop to pick up lunch, wine etc.
OUT AND ABOUT: A twenty minute brisk was to shops in Santa Eulalia where there is the main bus station. Also bus stop to the left of the Eroski supermarket goes in the direction of es Cana.
We went on Spirit of ibiza and loved this trip. Stopped at salt flats, San Antonio, church at San Joseph, Lunch at Portanax and the caves at San Miguel. Fab lunc included wine and soft drinks.
We used the ferry to travel over to formentera our ticket E 23 retun included easy to use buses waiting at the port. Beach here so busy, it was heaving. However plenty of room in the shallow sea.beautiful spot.
We took local bus to fort at dealt Vila, market at es Cana,and bay at cala llonga. All made for cheap geat days out. Walk along river, following signposts was interesting and great exercise. We also walked along the coast all the way to es Cana, stopping to swim at all the bays in between. Stopped for wine and a pint in es Cana and took all day.
Loved every minute of our two weeks here, so easy to use local buses, felt safe, happy and well pampered oh and free indoor pool and spa super as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the sea and 800 m away from the beach. Rooms and Suites: Heating/ air-conditioning. Satellite TV. Minibar. Terrace. Suites have in addition living room. Spa & wellness center. Sport & Leisure: Swimming pool, children's pool. Table tennis. Billiard. Evening shows. Gastronomy: Generous breakfast and dinner buffet. Show cooking. Lounge bar with terrace and snack service. Services: Luggage storage. Swimming pool towels. Rental of bathrobes. Shop with handicrafts products. Medical service. Foreign exchange. Car rental. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Grupotel Santa Eularia Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Grupotel Santa Eularia
- Grupotel Santa Eulalia
- Grupotel Santa Eularia Hotel Ibiza/Santa Eulalia Del Rio