WINNER WONDERLAND

Agroturismo Atzaro
Ibiza, Spain
“My Sanctuary”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2013

Finally, Atzaro are opening again.
Not sure If I want to share this but I have to say, I feel calm in the crazy months of Ibiza when I know I have the best Spa, food and atmosphere on my doorstep!!!

Enjoy!!!!

Room Tip: A tip to choose a good room - book in time, there all as gorgeous as each other, if your budget allo...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2013

I was on the island for business for a week and felt realy at home here. Everything was taken care of and it is a wonderful atmosphere to stay (look at the pictures!). There is enough space to work quietly, nice that they have free wifi.
Next time i will bring my family. It is a pitty that I am already married because otherwise Atzaro would have been the place for the ceremonie and the party!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2013

I've been to Atzaro on several occasions and each time I can't wait to go back. It is a fantastic place to take your friends to for lunch or cocktails as well as your loved one for that mini spa break. The food is delightful and cocktails are just the way I like them.
As to the hotel part, I've stayed in the superior suite which I think was very nice, you get a little private terrace and their chambermaids are just superb!! They have actually folded all my mess and tamed the chaos around my suitcase which even my boyfriend found very impressive!
All the staff are just amazing and a big attention should go towards their spa which is just fabulous! I would highly recommend their signature Atzaro massage and Elemis fruit glow facials very very very nice indeed!
You might feel a little chill when you jump into their pool but it's just initial feel that soon goes away.
Their breakfast and food in general is super yummy and fresh!
I've been to many hotels in the past and Atzaro is one of these places that I'll always go back to.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank joanna S
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2012

Highly recommended for tranquility seekers. Stunning and immaculately maintained surrounding with a hint of balinese style. Atzaro offers selection of 2 up to 4 swimming pools depending on type of your room. Very good spa and sushi lounge. I loved their own music compilation! Friendly and efficient staff gives you truly family welcome feeling.

• Stayed September 2012
1 Thank MissGingerTravel
Frankfurt
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2012

During our summer stay at a private villa on Ibiza we have already been to the Atzaro Spa and fell in love with the beautiful and Zen Style property. So we decided to come back there in autum and to stay at the hotel.

The property is devided into two parts. The standard rooms are close to the main pool, restaurant and spa. The suites are on the other side of the road and like a little village with own pool and garden. Every suite has a lovely terrace. Ours had a big daybed in front where we enjoyed to have breakfeast.

The room was very nice and spacious. Also I was missing some radio, cd or docking station for the i-pod. But okay, that´s only a small point of criticism.

The bigger dissappointing point was the music and sushi lounge. I had so many great Sushi meals on Ibiza (at Blue Marlin and Nassau Beach for example). But at the Atzaro lounge I had one of the most terrible Sushi experience ever. It was really not fresh and tasted digusting. We left half of it. Also, they announced an acrobatic show for that evening. We came at 9pm and 5 other tables were occupied. But 00.30h all other guest had already left and the artists were still not ready with unpacking there equipment, so we left as well. I think, before offering a poor experience like this, you better offer nothing at all.

However, the Spa was excellent. I head three different therapists and all were really excellent. Especially Vanessa from France had golden hands and did an exceptional facial and massage.

The whole Spa area is beautiful and really relaxing. Since we know the beaches of Ibiza from our summer holiday, we didn´t feel like going outside of the hotel during daytime very often. The spa pool and the other hotel pool were so lovely and relaxing, that we enjoyed every minute there.

We will definitely return to Atzaro, but not to their sushi lounge.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank HolidayLady08
Milan, Italy
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2012

This is a great place to chill out after travelling & going out late etc....you have to know about it as it is in the middle of nowhere and you would never find it!!
Just lying on the fantastic canopy beds by the 50 meter pool and enjoying a massage after visiting the sauna and the hammam is like heaven!
Excellent service, fresh fruitjuices, milkshakes and cocktails plus great food to top it all off, I want to go back again and again!!!

Room Tip: We didn't sleep here as we had already booked somewhere else, but next time we will for sure, it...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Marseille, France
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2012

So....here we are Bali in Ibiza, not sure if it makes so much sense but it's very nicely done with great attention to details but food doesn't follow. It's always nice to go to a place like this one without having to pay a entrance fee, so nice place to hang out anyway...

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
ME Ibiza
ME Ibiza
#7 of 55 in Santa Eulalia del Rio
Ca Na Xica - Boutique Hotel & Spa
Ca Na Xica - Boutique Hotel & Sp...
#1 of 2 in Sant Miquel De Balansat

Been to Agroturismo Atzaro? Share your experiences!